30

K I M J E N N I E

I looked at the bottle of pills in my hand, shaking it side to side as tears uncontrollably slide down my face.

"What did I do to deserve this..?" I looked once more at the comments and death threats I got.

Once more I looked at the pills and back to my phone, finally deciding my decision.

...

kimjennie

liked by ygsiblingsforlife, blinksxoxo and 2,372,384 others

kimjennie: "The color of my gloomy world is black. The beginning and end change, black and white. People are cunning, sometimes become delusional. Really, why am I like this? Why?"

-comments disabled-

...

I opened the bottle of pills, crying my heart out. Thinking of a reason to not do this.

Jin?

Taehyung?

Eomma?

Blackpink?

Suddenly my phone rings, I look at the caller and it was Taehyung. I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear.

"Hello? Jennie? Are you okay?!" He says worried as I hide my sobs.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I say shortly.

"Are you sure? Do you need me to come over?" He asks nonstop making me chuckle.

If only he knew.

"Taehyung..?" I say quietly as I wait for his response.

"Hmm?"

"I wanted to let you know that...." I stopped for a second to rethink my thoughts.

"Let me know what?" Taehyung interrupts.

"That I really care about you and that I love you very much. Thank you for everything, and I'm sorry for this."  I said, trying to control my sobs.

"Sorry for what?" He asks, still not knowing
.

"Nevermind, and can you do me a favor and tell Jin Oppa that I love him?.." I say as quickly as I can, then ending the call.

My hands shake uncontrollably as I pour the pills into my hands. Tears slid down, next thing you know I'm sobbing.

I lift the pills to my mouth and swallow all the pills, making sure not to forget any

I get up slowly to my bathroom and slid down the wall as my breathing gets slower.