35

K I M T A E H Y U N G

My eyes widened as I felt a pair of soft lips on mines. If this is how it feels like when kissing her then I'll kiss her forever.

I held her hands that were on my face and kissed back. I bit her lips, making her gasp and then took the chance to slide my tongue in.

She started whimpering and moaning which turned me on, I let my hands roam her body but she pulled back. "W-We can't do this here." She chuckled as she blushed madly.

She's such a tease.

"But you know you still want it." I winked at her and pecked her lips again before standing up. "I'll call you brother to come in, he's been worrying ever since." She nodded and I left the room to  all Jin Hyung.

K I M J E N N I E

Once he left the room, I lightly slapped myself to see if I was dreaming. I reached for my swollen lips and blushed at the intense moment before.

Someone knocked on the door, ruining my thoughts.

"Come in." I said and Oppa came in. He rushed towards me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Are you feeling any better?" He patted my back and I nodded.

He pulled away from me and looked at me with teary eyes. "I-I'm so sorry Jennie, I didn't know and rushed to conclusions. I'm sorry, I feel like a horrible brother. I'm sor-" I sighed and rolled my eyes

"If you say sorry one more time, I'm going to punch you." He wiped his tears and smiled. "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I smacked him in the arm while he stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I gave him a weird look.

"Can't I stare at my beautiful sister." He asks and I flipped my hair. "I know right" He laughs at my remark. "I'm just kidding, I'm more then beautiful. I'm world wide handsome!"

I groaned and face palmed myself. "Here we go again..." I mumbled while he gave me his offended look. "Just kidding." I laugh while he rolls his eyes.