06

K I M  J E N N I E

Oppa and I sat down at the table we reserved while we waited for the others to show up. We waited for about a couple of minutes and they didn't show up, so I turned on my phone and looked through my news feed on instagram.

After a few minutes I hear foot steps but didn't bother looking up until I heard Oppa speaking.

"Finally! I thought you guys weren't coming." My head shot up to see who he was talking to and it was his group of friends he hangs out with.

I stood up from my seat and greeted them as they did the same. I took another glance at them and noticed that he was really friends with my Oppa, even after he hurt me.

My hands clenched as I looked at my lap, trying not to get emotional. "Gwaenchanha?" Taehyung asks as he gives me a worried looking. I give him a small smile and nodded to ensure him that I was alright.

"How's your comeback going so far?" He asks, trying to start the conversation. "Oh, it's going alright. The dance practice is tiring but you know, I still have to try for my fans." I say as I shrug my shoulders, he nods in a response.

"Yeah, I feel you. I mean everyone thinks we're perfect but in reality we're just humans." He says as I look at him, giving him a smile.

"I agree-" I was cut off when I heard someone shouting my name. "Yah! Jennie!" I turn my head to where I heard my name and saw someone I never wanted to see in my life.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around, ignoring whoever called my name. I faced Taehyung, trying to finish my sentence from before but someone grabbed my shoulder making me fall from my chair.

"Bitch, that's what you get for ignoring me." She says as I get up from the ground walking towards her.

"What are you going to do? Cry? Like how you cried when you caught me and Jimin kissing?" My fist curled and I took a deep breath before turning around, trying not to cause a scene.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" She grabs my hair but I swing my hand across her face, slapping her with full force. "Y-You bitch!" She screams as she holds her face.

"How dare-" I cut her off when I scoffed and started speaking. "Listen here, I let you talk long enough now listen." I say through my gritted teeth.

"I had enough with your fucking bullshit! Can't you fucking forget the past and move on!" I shouted as I glared at her. "Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do!" She shouts back.

"I'm the fucking bitch who got her man stolen by you! Now I don't give a fuck about how's the he's doing or who the fuck he's with right now! You wanna know why?! It's because it's the past and we're over. We've been over since he fucking slept with you!" I push her as I walk away but she grabs my wrist and raises her hand to slap me but Jimin grabs her wrist and sends her a glare.

"Stop Dawon!" He shouts as she tried to grab my hair but Taehyung steps in front of me, pushing me back.

"Look, Dawon we're done. I told you this a million times already!" He rolls he's eyes and grabs her shoulders harshly.

"So now your taking the sluts side!" She shouts back.

At that moment I knew I couldn't hold it in anymore, I was pissed. It was rare because I usually never never mad but she pushed my buttons.