34

K I M J E N N I E

I woke up to bright lights and white walls, I tried to lift my hands up but I couldn't. I looked at my hands and saw Taehyung holding them.

I stared at him for a couple of minutes until he woke up. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me. "You're awake!" He smiles and got up from the side of the bed to me.

He hugged me tightly while I sat there, not knowing what to do. "I'm so glad that you're okay." He looks at me as tears start to fall from his eyes. I panicked as soon as I saw his tears, I cupped his face with my hands and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry Taetae, I'm here aren't I?" I softly say as I bring him to my chest, hugging him. His hands immediately went around my waist, hugging me back.

"I don't know what I would have done if you weren't alive.." he says lowly.

"I know, i'm sorry Taetae..."

"I love you too much to you let you go." He says as I instantly say it back. "I love you too Taetae, your the greatest friend anyone could ask for."

As I say that he lets me go slowly and starts speaking again. "I love you more then friends, I loved you ever since we met. You're one of a kind, always caring, loving, cheerful and sassy. That's what I love about you." He gently holds my hands.

"I know it's too sudden but you don't have to answer me back right now, I'll give you some room." He slowly lets go of my hands and gets up but I grabbed his wrist, pulling him to me.

"I love you too" I cupped his face and placed my lips on his as his eyes widened.