Chapter 1

Hello.... HELLO!?!?" A man shouted as he breaths heavily. Strapped to a wooden post, blindfolded and freezing to the bone. Inside this abandoned warehouse, out in the middle of no where, lies a predator and prey.
  "No need to be so loud." A seductive, sly, and gentleness of my voice said.
  I walk over to him, barefooted, and with a butcher apron; with Hawaii shorts and red taint top underneath.
  Breathing heavily, "What...... What are...... What are you gonna do work me now?..... You....... You...... You bloody Psycho!!!!" He said before he spit miserably in my face.
  Luckily the man was blindfolded, and he was not accurate in his shoes. So, good spit missed me by a few feet.
  I stopped in my tracks, and with a disgusted look upon my face, I said "For one: What you just did..... Was VERY gross.to.do.on another person. Second: I have finally decided that it's time to end your life. To finally end your year of suffering, of pain, is torture.
  I could just hear the man's thoughts as I see the horrified expression upon his face.
  "Please...... NO! I beg of you!!!! There's no reason for this! There's no reason for you to hurt your client! I hired you to do a job!" The man screamed.
  This make me feel...... Nothing......I felt nothing.
  "You had hired me to murder your unborn child and your wife. So you can get rich, and have many women at your feet, just for the picking. Until another rock woman comes along, and you so the exact same thing." I said as I watch him look all shocked cause I knew that.
  "How did you know that?" He asked.
  "I never simply do a job without doing my research." I said with a smirk.
  "It's been fun chatting with you...... But it's time for you to die." I said as I grabbed a big can of gasoline and not only drenched the area around him, but also drenched good body an forced gas down his throat.
  I grabbed a match from my pocket and light up the stick. I looked at him one more time before I dropped the stick on top of his head.
  As I watch him burn in front of my eyes, he screams in great agony.
  'I have never understood why people scream........' I thought as I start to get dressed.
  I put on a sweater, blue jeans, snow boots, and a heavy coat.
  I turned around an headed for the big double doors, not far from me. As I open the door, I get a face full of freezing wind.
  I breathed in the cold air with a blank face.
Through the snow, I see Wilfred; standing by the white SUV. I signed and smiles weakly. Then I made my way to Wilfred.
  "Come now Madam. It's time to go home." Wilfred said softly.
  I nodded my head and for into the SUV.
Leaving behind me, a burning warehouse in the middle of a blizzard; it in the mountains.