~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I stepped in I was pulled harshly. I saw Andrea pulling at my hand and running at a lighting speed towards my bedroom, dragging me with her. As soon we got to my room, she slammed the door and locked it and turned to face me.

"Tell me everything." She said, her eyes shining. She was not a hyper excited person. But when it came to guys, she was a maniac. "You were spying on us weren't you?" I said already knowing the answer. She nodded excitedly. She slapped my arm forcing me to tell her every single detail. She listened with curiosity. In the end she was clapping her hands and literally jumping on the bed.

"This means you've finally moved on." She said squealing. "No Andy. I'm never gonna move on. I don't want to move on. I'm fine just the way I am." I said, exhaling heavily and plopped onto the bed beside Andrea. She slapped her forehead in annoyance. We had this conversation so many times and every time I won the argument.

"I'm not even gonna say anything to you." She said, annoyed. "It's not like I don't want to move on Andy. Whenever I even think about moving on, my throat closes up. My heart becomes heavy. And there's this overwhelming guilt. And it crushes me. I do want to move on. But I just can't." I said, my voice breaking in the end.

"Honey. It was never your fault to begin with. Don't you think for a second it was because of you. You guys were never meant to be. He was never meant to be yours. Sure you guys loved each other and I'm not saying he didn't deserve to live. I'm just saying that you loved a wrong person whose day were numbered when he met you. Being in love can either make you or break you. And in this case, Lee it broke you. If you can love a wrong person so much. Imagine how much you're gonna love the right one." She said, finishing her speech.

I was speechless. So instead of denying her I just kept quiet. Because no matter how much I wanted to deny that Landon was not meant for me, somewhere deep down I knew she was right. And that terrified me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day I woke up with a heavy heart. Again. I got ready for school at a zombie pace. Mike kept yelling at me to hurry up but I just didn't have the energy.

After we got to school, my mood immediately worsened at the sight of Crystal and Luke.

Great!! Fucking great!! Just spiffing!!

I expected a shove, an insult anything but it never came. I looked behind me to see both of them walking away minding their own business. Weird!!

I got to my class and the sight before made me feel more worse. I dragged myself to my seat beside Ryder who was currently laughing at something Crystal said.

But as soon as I got a look at Crystal's face I knew that Ryder turned her down again. I kept staring at her, trying to hold in my laughter.

"What are you looking at?" She sneered at me. I held my hands up in defense and she stomped away. Ryder's eyes lit up as he saw me. His contagious smile made me feel a little better. I returned his smile.

"What did you say that got her so pissed?" I said settling down beside him. "Ahh just said something bad about someone and I gave her a tatse of her own medicine." He said, stretching his arms behind him flashing me a wink. I rolled my eyes at his secrecy.

As soon as the day was over, I was walking to the parking lot when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see a girl dunning towards me. I immediately recognized her. Her name was Mia Hanks. She was in my biology class. One time when Luke ruined my clothes by pouring red paint all over me, she lent me her extra clothes. She was a very sweet person.