Chapter Two: Who's Apartment?

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit.." I muttered. Wait, why do I sound british? Did I get drunk last night? Was I kidnapped? Oh my god. I came out of the bed quickly on my feet, and headed for the door, I turned the knob and found a hallway. Okay, my door wasn't locked. I came back inside the room, and found my way to the bathroom, turned on the faucet, and washed my face. Once I dried up I looked at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look any different. It was still me. It was still Patricia Reid. There were two mirrors, I saw in the bathroom. One vanity and one for the whole body. I saw myself.. Maybe I did change a little.

My body had more shaped, my legs were skinnier, my thighs was too! I had thunder thighs, but now.. Gosh. My black hair was no longer a arm length, but it was down to my stomach. I was a little taller aswell, like, 1 inch. I think its okay. My breast were bigger I guess.I was skinnier all in all. Did I just hit puberty in a day? Impossible.

I came out of my room, with still only a blue hoodie, and blackshort boxers. It was warm, so it wasn't a problem.. But then I went to conclusions in my head..

What if I lived my whole life, but didn't remember anything?

Did I travel through time and this is the 10 years later?

Am I dead? Am I crazy?

I just left the thought and dug for breakfast. I was very hungry for some reason, and found milk with cereals. After I ate, I put my hair up in a messy bun, and washed the leftovers dishes I have apparently eaten last night. There were loads.

I heard a noise, but decided to ignore it. I continued washing the dishes, till I heard what supposedly the television was. Wait.. Television? Turned on by itself?

My eyes widened, making me gasp a little, I turned off the faucet, leaving the dirty dishes and sneaked to the living room. Am I being robbed? Or.. Does the person who owns this apartment being robbed?!

The t.v was open, and I saw a short blonde haired boy sitting on the couch. A ROBBER! I was going to run off to my bedroom, I turned around... Tip toeing back until the voice spoke.

"Oh good morning Patricia!" I didn't know what to do.. So I just screamed and ran back to the room I slept in, locking the door and stayed there.A few second later there was a knock.

"Are you alright in there?" The voice asked, it seemed familiar.

"Who are you! What are you doing here?! How did you get in?!" Ironic because, I could ask myself the same question.

"Patricia, stop being dramatic, hurry up and get dressed! We're leaving soon!" The person yelled from outside.

"Give me some answers first buddy!" I said in my british accent.

"Fine, just to get you to hurry up. It's me, Niall. I'm here to pick you up, from your apartment, you gave me the spear key 2 weeks ago.. "

NIALL ?!! MY APARTMENT?! LIKE. Niall Horan? Okay I need some answers. More answers. I quickly opened the drawers, closets and cabinets I sighted, I found a phone in the bathroom and it was an iphone, since when did I owe one? Gladly it wasn't locked and it said my name on it. But something made me scream in shock..

It was a picture of me, kissing Liam Payne on the lips.

"GAHHHH!" I screamed from the bathroom.

"That's it I'm coming in! I have a key!" He said, before I know it he was in the bathroom looking down at me.. While I'm laying on the floor like an idiot.

"Be ready in 10 minutes, or else Liam will yell at me."

"Wait, what for? Liam who?" I asked, standing up still staring at the phone.