Chapter Two: Who's Apartment?

Okay, so in this story, Patricia remembers everything. And she's only one who knows she traded lives with Danielle. Danielle doesn't know, all she knows is she's just a normal girl living her life as a Directioner

Danielle's P.O.V

After meeting Liam's fans it was time to get on home, I just finished our performance for the X factor 2011 and Liam picked me up, there were a few fans who met us on the way, and boy let me tell you it was very exhausting. Although Liam loves the fans, and so do I. But sometimes it can get chaotic at how they act, some of the fans visited my grandmother's house, asking if I was there. They visited 5 times. My grandmother is old, and it's distrupting her. I wish they would stop. My friend Aleisha told me this is what I get for dating the famous Liam Payne, but I don't blame him. I still love him and I'm willing to make sacrifices to people I love. Sometimes it can get a bit too far, I can't believe I'm saying this but.. I wish I had a normal life now.

"Do you want to stop for a snack Dani?" Liam asked, holding my hand with his other hand whilst driving. Should we get a snack without getting seen by fans? I doubt it.

"Sure. I'm hungry anyway." I shrugged it off. We made a stop at Taco Bell. Harry would love this place for sure. Obviously my tactic didn't work, fans saw us and were not surrounding us. Liam and I got our food and ate there, talking not caring about the fans. I thanked the manager for kicking them out to be honest.

We finished eating our food and went home, Liam and I haven't decided to live together yet, so he dropped me off at my apartment. "I'll see you after 2 days love." Liam said holding my hand, I took out my keys and unlocked my door.

"Don't miss me too much." I smiled, removing my hand from his playfully. He pouted at that action.

"I will miss you loads. Even if it's only two days." He hugged me tight, leaving me breathless. Before I could say anything he spoke again "I love you. I'm sorry about the fans."

"I love you too Liam, and it's okay. Now let me go, I can't breathe" I said he let me go, and gave me a kiss and walked away to his car. Damn, I'll miss him loads. I went on twitter and posted the photos of my performance with the other dancers. I quickly followed a fan I met earlier her name was Patricia, she was real pretty. Her profile picture was of her, and her friend and the background was One Direction. I wish I was her, just a normal pretty girl. I followed her, right time to go to bed. I shut the my computer, and put my pyjamas on, went to get ice cream and sat outside my hotel balcony.

I could see Boston city, amazing. It was really nice of Liam to take me to their tour, I didn't want to bea bother. But I wanted to be with him, the thing is.. He'll be away for 2 days and I don't have anyone to hang out with. Eleanor isn't here.. So.. DAMN.

A light from the sky caught my attention, it was a beautiful shooting star! They only come like, once every 10 years! So here is my chance. My grandmother told me to hold my breath, for 3 seconds and close my eyes; then make the wish. That will make your dreams come true. So I held my breath for 3 seconds, closed my eyes, and said my wish. "I wish I was a normal person. Somebody like.. Like Patricia.. From twitter" then I drifted off to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************

Patricia's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up like any other morning but somehow I felt very different.. For first, my bed sheets felt weird.. Softer, and smoother; my pillow was very soft, and I looked at it and it was a peachy color. I don't remember having a double bed aswell! What the hell is going on?I sat up from my bed, and found myself in an unfamiliar room. It was a hotel suit, more like an apartment.