~39~

May 17th, 1964
2:00pm

"It's so great that Joseph is letting us relax here at his place. He's a good guy." Says Paul. Joseph, John, and Ringo are out for a jog. George and Beth are sitting next to each other, with Beth cradled against George. Paul and Audrey are sitting across from them.

"Yeah I really like him." George says, stroking Beth's hair.

Paul sees the two of them being all lovey dovey on the couch, and speaks up.

"Hey, how long has it been since you joined us, Beth?" He asks. Beth thinks for a second. Time has flown by so fast, yet so slow at the same time.

"Almost four months."

"Oh wow! Its already been that long, huh?" He replies. George and Beth exchange a cheeky look.

Audrey looks up from her magazine and sees the two lovebirds being all cute.

God, if only that was her with George.

But she knows she cant say any of this out loud, so she tries to come off as supportive and happy for them.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Says Audrey, sitting up from her laid-back position.
"You two should have a whole day to yourselves to celebrate four months!"

Paul nods, holding a thumbs up at Audrey.

"What a great idea!" Beth smiles.

"Yeah! We havent really had time together in a while." George smiles and nudges Beth, making her giggle.

Audrey feels sick.

"Uh, yeah! Just have a whole... a whole day just for the two of you!" She forces a smile and looks back down to her magazine.

"You've got a free schedule tomorrow. We don't finish a Hard Days Night until  the 19th, so you may as well take advantage of the time!"

George and Beth agree, and make the decision to have the whole day tomorrow for themselves and nobody else. Paul stands up to go to the bathroom, but finishes off with one last thing.

"Oh yeah, and please don't be too loud tomorrow night." Paul smirks and holds his mug up. George scoffs and throws a pillow at him, making him giggle and hurry away.

"Yeah... don't be too loud.." Audrey whispers.

"What was that?" George asks. He couldn't hear her well enough.

"Oh, nothing!" She smiles, stands up,
and leaves the scene to avoid anything awkward.

And so, the room is left quiet with only Beth and George on the couch. Beth is laying on George's chest, looking up at him and smiling.

George brushes Beth's hair away from her face, and looks into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Beth smiles in confusion, only making George chuckle.

"I'm the luckiest guy on earth, you know."

"And why's that?" Beth moves herself more up so she's face to face with George. George leans into her ear and whispers softly.

"Because I have you."

Beth giggles as George moves himself back to the eye contact. She puts her hands behind his neck, and shifts on top of his lap. She pulls his head closer to hers, and their lips connect, sharing true love and passion through each other. George moans softly as Beth grinds herself onto his hips.

"Oh, seriously? In the middle of the day?" John yells, kicking his boots off at the door. George and Beth quickly stop and turn to the door. John, Ringo, and Joseph have returned from their jog.

George and Beth's cheeks both turn rosy red as Beth shifts off him, and lays next to him.