~32~

(This chapter is kinda gross?? But not really?? Idk, just a little warning lmao)

March 5th, 1964

In celebration of their filming of A Hard Days Night, the group decided to go out for dinner at an indian cuisine restaurant. But not everyones stomaches can handle certain foods...

"Ringo, I couldn't help but notice you're on your 4th plate tonight..." Brian puts his utensils down and scrunches his eyebrows as Ringo scarfs down the last few bits of his meal.

"I can't help meself..." He says through a mouthful. "I think im going mad!"

Brian shakes his head and moves back to his conversation with Audrey, Beth and George. Paul and John watch in awe as Ringo calls over another plate and begins to munch down on it.

"Whats gotten into ya? You never eat this much!" Johns eyes follow as he repetitively moves the fork from the plate to his mouth.

Paul smirks and looks through his eyelashes.

"You're eating as much as John now."

John scoffs and nudges Paul on the shoulder.

"Ive never tasted anything like this." Ringo says. "This... is this what true love feels like?"

John and Paul look back at each other and roll their eyes.

"And I thought I loved food."

As Ringo finishes his plate, Brian sees him signal for another plate out of the corner of his eye, and decides enough is enough.

"Alright, I think it's time we leave." He stands up and motions for the rest of them to follow.

"But sir, wouldn't you like to stay for dessert?" A waitress says while holding the menu, and Brian moves it away and whispers cautiously.

"Don't give him any ideas!"

The waitress nods with her eyes wide, and shuffles away.

"Come along! Lets get a move on!" Brian announces over the table. Ringo looks up, food still in his mouth. John grabs Ringo and pulls him along. Ringo grunts in displeasement.

As the group walks out of the restaurant, George notices Ringo acting strange.

"Er.. Brian? How much did Ringo eat?"

"Oh, god! You should've seen him. Six bloody plates!"

George's eyes go wide and drops his jaw.

"SIX??? Do you not know how his stomache reacts to too much indian food?"

Brian says nothing and puts his hands up. Ringo begins to stumble, and George runs over to his side.

"Ringo, you're crazy!" He grunts, holding Ringo from falling to the ground.

"Urgg.. I don't-"

Before he could finish the sentance, he collapses to his hands and knees and begins to cough. The rest of the group hurries over to him to see whats wrong. Before they know it, Ringo begins to blow chunks onto the pavement. His stomach was too weak to handle all the food, so it had no choice but come right back up.

"EEEEEEWWWWWW" Paul screams and backs up.

"Oh, you fool!" George scolds Ringo as he and the others pick him up and lead him towards the garbage can, leaving a trail of vomit behind him. George moves his hair out of his face as he continues to spew indian food out of his mouth, creating disturbing sloshing and splashing noises.

"Does this happen often?" Beth asks John, who's standing with his head in his hand.

"It's the damned indian food. He never learns! This happened once before, although it was much worse than this." John cleared his throat. "It was coming out both ends last time."

Beth raises her eyebrows, disturbed by the image now planted in her head.

"Lovely."