~13~

February 7th, 1964
11:00am

"Rise and shine!" John says while coming into the room Beth is sleeping in. He doesn't notice George sleeping with her at first. Beth doesnt wake up immediately, so he walks over to her to wake her up, and that's when he sees George. George is laying on his back with his arm around Beth, who is snuggled up against him with her arm on his chest. John quickly pauses and puts his hand over his mouth, stopping his laughter.

"No fuckin way...!" He says while shuffling out of her bedroom. He goes downstairs to alert the others.

"You guys..." John approaches Ringo and Paul, who are enjoying a cup of tea in the living room.

"Yeah?" Paul puts his tea down, and looks at him with concern. John doesn't say anything, he just motions them to follow him. They stand up and follow John upstairs to the room Beth and George are in. He quietly opens the door and points inside. Paul and Ringo are confused at first, until they see the two of them laying together. Their mouths drop at the same time, and they look at John, who is grinning.

"Do ye think..." Ringo whispers while walking closer to the bed. John shrugs.

"Ill wake em." Paul heads over to the bed and shakes them both.

"Ey! Wake up!" He says to them. They slowly wake up and yawn, until George notices the others standing and laughing. He immediately goes red and stands up out of bed. Inconveniently, his shirt is unbuttoned. He quickly buttons it up, and Beth stands up.

"Uh, this isnt what it looks like.." George tries to settle things, but the others cock an eyebrow. Beth just stands there and laughs.

"We were just cuddling. Sorry to bring your hopes down, fellas." Beth walks past them while smiling, and makes her way downstairs.

"Shoo!" Ringo seems flabbergasted at the whole situation. The rest of them follow her downstairs and sit back down on the couchh. George brings her a cup of tea.

"So Beth, are you alright? After what happened?" Paul speaks up after taking a long sip of his tea.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I guess the past experiences have just stuck with me, especially after last night..." She says.

"I can see that. You don't have to worry, though. Mike is locked up for sure." Paul responds to her, and Beth smiles, taking a drink from her tea.

After a few minutes of casual conversation, John nudges Paul and whispers to him. They talk for a minute, before clearing their throats.

"Beth?" John asks.

"Yeah?"

"We've got a question for you." He continues. Confused, Ringo and George look at John and Paul.

"We're flying down to America for one of our performances on the 9th. Would you like to come with us?" Paul asks with a big smile across his face. Beth's jaw drops, at loss for words.

"America?! Really?!" She gets excited, and sees they arent kidding around.

"I would absolutely love to!" She says with a cheerful tone. The boys look happy for her. She's never been outside of the UK, so this is very special.

"Great! Always fun to have another. But just letting you know, its a bit of a risk." John follows up.

"The crowds in america are pretty wild, or so I've heard. We don't want you to be torn apart by the fans." He continues.

"Oh, yeah.. will you be able to handle it?" George says to her. She looks at George, and knowing the man that helped her will be with her, she feels safe.

"Of course." She replies.

"Whoo!" Ringo cheers. "We're going to america!!"

Everyone gets excited and starts cheering, until Paul stops them.

"Just letting you know, we leave in two hours." He says. They all stop cheering and pause.

"Shit! We gotta get ready!" John shouts, and runs into his room to start packing, and so do the others.