I Regret Nothing- Edited

Dedicated to PipSqueakluv Thank you for being my first biggest fan of this book!

"Get back here Mr. Tyler!" Principal Brown yells angrily out of breath chasing me. The reason he is, is because I'm skateboarding in the halls of the high school. That's a no no in Wolfen High School.

"You'll never catch me alive!" I scream laughing kicking my foot on the ground to go faster.

Rounding the crossway to the cafeteria, a kid is opening the door. I zoom by knocking the kid out the way.

"Tyler!" I here another angry scream behind me, making me laugh evilly. The commotion I'm making attracts the whole cafeteria's attention. My friends Carter and Kay Kay cheer me on.

I railed the side of the popular table scaring the people sitting at the table. Getting to the end, I do a front flip landing on my board.

I didn't see the wet floor sign before it was to late. As I go over the puddle, my board goes out of control. The only way to stop is to slam on the front of my board. Doing so, I fly off, hitting the wall.

Hitting the floor, I rise a hand. "I regret nothing!" pain filled me, my side of the face and chest is where the pain is the worst.

"Kellin!" I hear Brown scream. Aw he cares. He comes over helping me up off the floor. "You okay kid?" he ask me with concern in his voice. I nod my head yes, but it makes me dizzy.

"Good, because you just earn 3 days of In School Suspension." he smirks down at my 5 foot self. I scowl at him. He's an ass, I just hurt myself and he's giving me suspension. Asshole.

He tugs me by the arm, the students in the cafe quiet, watching me get hauled away by the devil himself.

I'm hauled between the red lockers to Brown's office. He pushes me down in front of his cheep brown desk, him sitting behind it.

"For now on when you get to school you will hand over your skateboard to me, you'll get it back at the end of the day." he states the 'rules.'" As if I'll do that.

"And if you don't, you don't graduate." he smirks.

"What! That's not fair!" I scream angrily standing up. This man is out to get me.

"Life's not fair Mr. Tyler now get to class. You suspension starts tomorrow." I do as he says, reluctantly I might add. Who wants to go to Trig.

As I walk to class nature calls. In go to the restroom by the trig room. Walking in I do my business and wash my hands. I look in the mirror. My shoulder length black hair with green tips frames my face. My nerd glasses cover my icy baby blues. I look down at my clothes to see them messed up. I straighten my red and white Sleeping With Sirens band shirt, and white skinny jeans.

Deciding to just deal with it, I go to my trig class. Walking to the class, I knock on the door. Ms. Davis opens the door.

"Mr. Tyler why on earth are you late to my class?" she sighs. Ms Davis is as sweet as sugar. She's in her thirties and has a soft spot for me. She has red hair and brown eyes and is as tall as a pole.

"Principal Brown's office." I state smiling a genuine smile at her.

She shakes her head. "Come on in sweetie." I do as she says and walk into the class. Looking around the popular people sat in the back goofing off, the geeks in the front, and the nobodies in the middle. I sit in the middle, taking a chair by Kay Kay and Carter.

"So 3 days of suspension. Nice!" You see Kay Kay, Carter, and I are the schools 'emos.' Kay Kay is the 'nerd' one with black hair and purple bangs with brown doe eyed, but the cool one. Carter is the 'idiot' emo. He has plain black shoulder length hair. And me, I'm the 'gay' emo. I'm the one that drives people insane. How fun.

I just look at Carter like he's stupid, not bothering to respond to that. I look to the front, Ms. Davis is standing in front of the white board writing math questions on the board. I have no idea how to solve any of them. Math isn't mysubject. Chemistry is my best.

The annoying ringing of the bell fills the halls. Finally the bell rings. Walking to the door I say bye to Ms. Davis.

School last for 2 more hours before the final bell rings, ending school. I walk through the crowded hallway to Principal Brown's office. Getting there I don't knock, just walk in. He's on the phone talking, so I just go to where my skateboard is leaning against the wall. Just to piss him off I skateboard out his office, laughing evilly. He didn't say anything, because he is on the phone.

I skate out the front door to the road. I don't have a car but that's fine by me, more time I spend away from home, the better. it takes 30 minutes for me to get home. I turn from the loud gay kid to the quiet gay kid.

As I open the door, I hear the screams of my mother. I run into the room to see my step father on top of my mommy beating the shit out of her.

Being the Mommy's boy I am, I get his attention to beat me. I feel the first blow to my stomach, the sound of my Mommy's screams to stop rings around the house. It's a good thing we have no neighbors. Again I regret nothing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

comment and vote if I should continue