"Oh, no, no, no, I was just wanting to make sure he's alright," said Daisy quickly, with her normal nervous giggle. "I'll see you in class tomorrow."

With a quick wave, Daisy quickly exited the owlery, leaving Matilda standing alone and quite surprised. She never pictured Daisy Morgenstern to be one to ever worry about Harry, perhaps it was only because of the people she surrounded herself with. Better yet, just the one person she chooses to be around.

Instead of going directly to her common room, Tilly stopped by the infirmary to say a quick goodnight to Harry. Hermione and Ron had already turned in for the night, and Tilly, knowing it's past visiting hours, was surprised when Madam Pomfrey allowed her to enter.

"Harry, are you positive that you're alright?" Tilly asked for what seemed like the millionth time this weekend. Harry became surprised because it was extremely unlike Tilly to care so much about his well-being. Of course, Tilly knew that Harry was physically healed, but she could tell there was something the matter with him that he wasn't telling anyone, "is something bothering you?"

"No, why would something be bothering me?" Harry asked, trying to calm Tilly down, but even then, she could see that he was lying to her. She could tell that he didn't wish to talk about it though, so, she decided to leave it alone because it is none of her business.

"No particular reason, just want to be sure," said Matilda shrugging her shoulder, and looking around the nearly empty infirmary, the only patients were Harry and a kid with flu-like symptoms.

"Well, goodnight then, Tilly," said Harry, giving her a nod of gratitude.

Tilly returned a nod and started for her dorm, ready to end the weekend and jump back into school.

...

Harry had returned to Potions the next morning. Having to sit through the constant taunting of Draco Malfoy and the Tweedledee and Tweedledum twins. Draco, who now had his bandages off and was able to use both arms perfectly, had been imitating the image of Harry falling off his broom. There was also no shortage in dementor imitations by him. Ron finally snapped and flung a large, slippery crocodile heart at Malfoy, which hit him in the face and caused Snape to take fifty points from Gryffindor.

Tilly couldn't help but laugh as Malfoy gagged while trying to clean the blood from the dragon's heart from his face. Neville even giggled from beside of her.

"If Snape's teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts again, I'm skiving off," said Ron as they headed towards Lupin's classroom. Tilly had met Harry, Hermione, and Ron while coming back from her lesson with Professor Trelawney.

"The full moon has already passed for this month," murmured Tilly mostly to herself, sure that no one was listening closely enough to her speak to be able to hear her.

"What's that got to do with anything?" asked Ron, raising a curious eyebrow, Tilly was sure no one was paying any attention to what she said.

"What?" Tilly asked, jerking her head up to look at him. "Nothing—it's got nothing to do with it, just something for Astronomy." Tilly quickly lied.

"Check who's in there, Hermione," whispered Harry.

Hermione peered around the classroom door.

"It's okay!"

Just as Tilly suspected, Professor Lupin was back at work. It certainly looked as though he had been through quite an illness. His old robes were hanging more loosely on him and there were dark shadows beneath his eyes; nevertheless, he smiled at the class as they took their seats, and they burst at once into an explosion of complaints about Snape's behavior while Lupin had been ill.