Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

John's point of view.

I frown as Foster leaves to take a shower. Yeah. He's leaving me with his demon brother. What if Drake tries something and Foster catches him and thinks I'm cheating?!

Please don't do anything to me Drake.

I pull the comforter over myself and lay back on the bed. I was the first to take a shower so I'm now ready for bed. But I don't think I'll be getting any sleep until Foster comes back.

"Well, well, well." Drake smirks and sits on my legs. My eyes widen and I try getting away. "Isn't it strange how I've gotten further with you than my brother?"

"Let me go!" I glare angrily at him. "Don't you dare touch me." I'm tired of his stupid games and all the pain he causes me! Why does he have to be Foster's brother?! "How can you be related to Foster you...you monster!"

My anger only ignites the evil in him. Drake chuckles darkly. "Poor little John. He never told you, did he?"

I sit up and try pulling my legs away. "What?! What are you talking about?" Foster kept something from me? What is it?

Drake shifts so he's straddling my waist. Panicked, I try pushing him away but it's no use. Drake is just too strong.

"You think Foster really likes you?" He scoffs. "My brother liking a little fuck like you?! Well I have some new for you." Drake leans dangerously close. "No one would ever want you."

My eyes start tearing up. Foster likes me. He has to like me. Why would he make it up? "You're lying!" I try pushing him away. "Foster does like me!"

I feel something bite down hard on my neck, making me yelp in pain. "I told Foster how easy it was to get into your pants. He only wants you for sex. Why do you think he brought you here? To meet the family? Hell no. Foster and I are going to have our way with you." Drake pulls away from my neck and smirks down at me. "Foster just has a different approach, and if you ask him about it he'll just deny the whole thing."

He has to be lying! Foster wouldn't do that to me! He cares about me.

No he doesn't. Like Drake said no one would want to like you. You're ugly. A failure. A disgrace. You might as well kill yourself. Rid the world of a useless being like yourself.

You know if Foster want to have his way with me, then fine! I don't care! I need him to survive. My heart aches for him. Who cares if it's an act! I'll still get to be with him. It won't be the same but Foster will need me for something and all I want is to make him happy...

"Then I won't ask him about it." I tell Drake. "I don't care anymore. I give up." I flop down onto the bed. "I know I'm useless..." Warm tears start spilling down my cheeks.

"Well if you give up," I feel one of his hands move down to pajama pants. "Then I'll just have a little fun n-"

Drake stops because the shower shuts off. In a second he's off of me and back onto his bed. "If you tell Foster what I told you, I will hurt you." He shoot me the death glare. Whimpering, I pull the blanket over my head.

I hear the bathroom door open. "Johnny! Why are you hiding from me?!" A second later the bed sinks in and warmth surrounds me.

"I'm going to take a shower." Drake tells us. "You two have fun." The bathroom door shuts again.

The cover is pull from over my head. "God you're just so cute." Foster says smiling. He leans down and softly presses his lips against mine, making me feel warm all over.