A/N

HOLY MOTHER OF FU- sorry for the language but-

GOOD GEOMETRY!!! THIS BOOK REACHED 12K!!!! OMG THANK YOUUUU MY READERSS!!!

I'm still confused though..... this book sucks, especially grammar, and fast events (and time skips) I kept wondering why people still read this? Nah, meh who knows?

But still, thank you for reading this, it made me feel a bit spark of hope and I'm proud at the fact that this is the most reads I've got in any book I published/created.

(wow I'm shaking while typing this; don't ask~)

ANYWAY

THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND 'TILL THE NEXT STORY!!!

See ya guys later!!!

(probably next [next] summer)

Edited: August 28, 2018

"....GOOD GEOMETRY!!! THIS BOOK REACHED 12K!!!! OMG THANK YOUUUU MY READERSS!!!..."

and now it reached 14k so, again, THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I know some of you, well not some of you, me included, think of this story as crappy and my stupid grammar, yeah yeah, blame me, but eh.

"I know (some of you) who already read Unsolved Cipher's Sequel PART 1 and PART 2 are (probably) waiting for the 3rd book, well surprise surprise! I actually dunno when I'm gonna publish it but I'm gonna publish it separately, I'm going to publish a chapter every 2 to 3 weeks, I think if I want to for that long, and regard those A/N's there, I made those A/N's on those times I wrote those chapters (so many "those"?) anyway JUST TELL ME WHEN I SHOULD START PUBLISH THE 3RD BOOK, I know some of you will ignore this ^^ hehehehe but meh, I'll repeat this part of the A/N in the other books, jic.."

I just out it there cuz I want to, welp bye, have school tomorrow, I know it sucked... I DONT WANNA GO TO A MASS!!

Bye meatsacks!!

Sept. 29, 2018

HEY GUYS! again. Some of you probably think that this story sucks cuz of the grammar, DONT DENY I KNOW YOU DID, and frankly, I do too, I was thinking of deleting this A LONG time ago, but there's memories here that I like to keep... anyway.

GabriellaYoung9 is writing a new Billdip story! Maybe you don't know her but HER STORIES ARE GREAT TOO!! Even if it's only two XD, and go follow and read these author's stories!!

UglyHolographicTrash she's cool! and A FAN AND LOVESS P!ATD XD, it's obvious by her Profile pic.

blucboyy and here one of the artist I know! Go check out her profile if you want some art!! If you dare...

TwentyOnePinetrees this dude XD, seriously whenever I saw this username I remember the song 21 Guns or the band Twenty One Pilots XD, I think that's the name of the band .-.

LRussell18 SHE HAS STORIES THAT ARE AWESOME TOO!! XD

BlueTreez_0764 she was LeslyePerez4 but her old acc was deleted by Wattpad T~T BUT CHECK HER OLD PROFILE!

ErroR_MaN_CHilD I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW THIS DUDE! HIS HAS LIKE TONSSS OF STORIES! HE IS AWESOME!! HE DRAWS TOO! XD

oops, sorry, capslock XD again

of course I saved the best for last XD

xLucky_Gravityx !!! She has a story that she said that she'll "discontinue" it since... school and yeah, but she has a book where she put her randomness in.

Well, thanks for reading guys! Also, the persons I tagged, THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!