Date!?!?

Dipper's POV *a few weeks later*
A few weeks past after my first kiss, for the first time, my life is going well, since the first day we met it went too well, anyways I woke up and did my normal routine walked downstairs seeing Mom and Mabel already eating, I greeted them and I started to eat.

When we finished me and Mabel heard the bus we said our goodbyes and climb on the bus and the bus drove to school.

When we reached school, first thing I saw is Bill holding flowers, and his background some students and even the one who picks me, is there smiling giving me a thumbs up?! What the heck is going on?!?

I started to walk awkwardly towards Bill and I asked him.

"Bill wtf is happening?!"

He chuckled  giving me the flowers and a tint of blush on his face, I gladly accepted it a I feel my cheek started to feel warm or should I say I started to blush too..

"Umm...... Di-dipper......I-i...-" Bill's stuttering was interrupted by a yell from my sister.

"SPIT OUT ALREADY!!!!"

"MABEL!!!" I scolded her while looking her,she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, I look back at Bill who's incredibly blushing and sweating nervously, I smiled and said, "Bill you can continue," he smiled at me as he starting to get closer.

"Can you go out a date with me?"

When Bill said that, I felt thousand fireworks just blew up my mind and I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was napped back to reality, I blushed answered him.

"Yes Bill, Of course," he brighten up and hugged me I hugged back and give him a peck on his lips, we smiled at each other hearing cheering and screaming at the background.

"Okay guys!! Can you tell the teachers, that I'm gonna steel my Pinetree for now?!?" Bill yelled as the crowd nodded, and walk away including Mabel, leaving a pretty excited Bill and a confused me.

"Bill how 'bout school?" I asked him while Bill grinned.

"Well, we're going on a date, aaalllll day just hanging out with ya, and don't worry 'bout the teachers I already said that to them, I just want some alone time with ya, so I made our classmates or other students leave," Bill said smirking, he grabbed my hand and started to walk away from school, and we remained silent until I broke the silence.

"Where are we going anyways," I and asks while hopping into the passenger seat while Bill at the Driver's seat and he started to start the car, I started to realizing what was happening and where are we, and I continued by yelling.

"And, WHY DID YOU GET A CAR!?!? WE'RE ONLY 16?!?!! What the hell!!"

I started to freak out like crazy, by I mean crazy, like crazy like I'm going to die! 'WHAT THE HELL!!! WHERE DID HE GET A CAR!!! WE'RE YOUNG TO GET A CAR!!!!' I screamed at my mind, The thing that Bill did while driving is laugh.

"Hahahaha, Pinetree calm down, I'm reach remember? My parents bought a car for me and a license, I'm good at driving tho, just relax okay?" Bill said calming down from his laughter and looking focused at the road.

"Okay okay okay okay, Deep breaths Dipper, Breath in and out, okay I'm calm,"I said trying to be calm and I did, I slouched at the passenger seat and he relaxed, until a question pop up at my mind, "Where are we going anyway?, I already asked you this until I freaked out," I chuckled and waiting for an answer from Bill.

"Well, first we're gonna go to a movie, then chillax at the park, then eat lunch, when we're done we're going back at your house and play something or just hangout with your Mom," Bill said smiling, I smiled at him and they arrived at the movies, we hop off the car, chooses a movie and watched it....