Party (Part 1)

"Hey, Pinetree?" Bill asked his little brunet boyfriend who is reading a book.

"Yeah?" Was the answer he got from Dipper as the blond walked closer to him.

The two are now 17, a year after the kidnapping happened and they are now boyfriends.

"Well, you know school sucks right?" Bill continued receiving a chuckle from Dipper who nodded in confirmation.

"Well, in College, are you going to the same school as me?"

"Yeah, me, you and Mabel, why?" Dipper asked this time while closing the book and setting it in the bed-side table.

"Nothing just wondering," Bill said hesitantly.

"HEY GUYS!! Since we're 17 can we go to a Paaartyyy!!" Mabel bursted into the brunet's room and yelled startling the two.

"Ahem, no Mabel, it's July even it's Summer, and Mom won't let us," Dipper stated calmly adujsting himself at his bed with Bill who is staring at the twins in curiosity.

"Awww!! Dipper you're such an ass!!" The girl once again yelled making her brother scold her.

"Fucking shit Mabel!! Don't swear!!"

"You just did dumbass!!!"

Bill snickered at the twin's small argument and decided to butt in.

"I'm with Shooting Star here Pinetree, we can go to a party before college starts in like 2 months," he stated and continued, "I'll tell your Mom about this if she thinks she would agree," And with that the 17 year old blond walked out of the room.

🔺Living Room🔺

"Um, Mrs. Pines? Can I ask you something?" Bill asked the twin's Mom who is reading a book while sitting on the couch, she looked up at Bill and smiled warmly.

"Sure Bill, come sit here," She gestured at the available space next to her as Bill obliged and did what he was told.

"What is it Bill? Is there something wrong with you and Dipper?" She asked worrily to Bill who shook his head and said.

"No, of course not, me and Pinetree would never have a problem with each other," he smiled to her as she smiled back, "I'm just wondering, well we wondered if we can go to a party that Shooting Star was talking about? Soo~ can we go?" Bill asked and finished as the Twin's Mom smiled widely and said.

"Well, if your parents agree to this then yeah,"

"Yes!!" Bill whisper-yelled in joy throwing his arms up in the air and bounced at the couch a little making the woman laugh and stood up to make a phone call to Bill's parents.

"Oh, hey! Can we talk about something?....... Ok, Bill wanted to ask if-" The twin's Mom made the phone call and so on. Bill waited at the couch staring at the floor wandering in his own thoughts until his journey in his mind was cut off when Dip and Mabes' Mom came back.

"They said yes," she said simply smiling as Bill grinned and took a dash at his boyfriend's room. When he reached the front door he cleared his throat and fixed his yellow dress shirt then walked in seriously.

"Well?" Dipper asked sitting at his bed with his twin. Bill looked at them sternly and cleared his throat again.

"Well-" The blond started and looked at the twins seriously before turning into a look of joy.

"She agrees!!!" Bill exclaimed happily making Mabel scream in delight.

"Yey!!! You here that Dipper?!? We're going to a Paaaaartyyy!!!" Mabel squealed shaking her brother and jumping up and down then running around her twin's room in excitement.