Kidnapped

Bill's POV
When I got back, of our spot holding a bunch of fire wood, I saw that Pinetree isn't there.

"Hey Pinetree I got som— Pinetree!! Where are you, if this is a trick! I'll kill you!!" I yelled looking around, dropping the woods to the grass, 'Maybe he's just hiding. What if, he run away!?!?, what if he doesn't love me anymore!?!?, what if!--' I snapped back to reality when I realize there's a note, next to our blanket, where we supposed to seat, I took the note and read it,

Bill,
If u want to get your precious Dipper back, go to my house at 12, no cops or I'll kill him.
Jessica

'I'll kill that shit!! Good thing that I broke up with her! She's just a person who pissed me bad! She deserved it, that we are not together!' I thought angrily, with that I walked to my car and drovw towards the Pines residence...

*Time skip*
When I got to Pinetree's home, I opened the door, seeing his mom and sister, and walked up to them.

"Hey Bill! Where's Dippe-" I cut Mabel off panicking a little.

"I think he got kidnapped, because-"

I was cut off by their Mom by yelling.

"Whaat!!!! How!!!"

"Please let me continue, as I was saying, he got kidnapped! By my Brat ex-girlfriend, But I know how to stop her, by my little tricks," I said smirking slightly, "But, u guys have to call the cops, even he got kidnapped tonight," I commanded nodding at them, me and Mabel got ready while her Mom calling the cops, after that.

We drove towards my Bratty ex girlfriend's house, I'm coming for you Dipper.....

-Jessica's House-
Third Person's POV
Jessica already think of a plan, she knew that her ex-boyfriend which is Bill, so she will hide to a secret underground bunker at the middle of the forest, and so on.

She dragged a helpless, half dead, unconscious and bloody Dipper Pines, she can managed to put him at the back of her car with a gag on his mouth, still unconscious, she drove at the middle of the forest or even 'dipper' (A/n Get it?)

When she stopped the car she put Half awake Dipper inside of the secret bunker, then she hides her car next to a pile of trees and put leaves on it, then she goes underground at her bunker and lock the door inside.

Meanwhile, Bill drove his car with panicking and Mabel and her Worried Mom, when he reached his destination, which is, his ex-girlfriend who is a brat's house, they hopped off the car, and suddenly barged in, he saw that there's a note at the ground, he took it and read the painful words...

Bill,
You'll never find us EVER, I'll give him back to you after a wekk or two of torturing, you can find him, but you'll never know where, after that week or two you can find him at a road, all bloody covered and half dead, so if you have the cops I'll KILL HIM, and you'll never get your Precious Dipper back, after a week. Don't get me too Mad or you'll find him DEAD.....

At the words 'you'll find him DEAD..' sent shivers at his spine, he dropped the paper and fell on his knees crying, it supposed to be a perfect night!

Him and Dipper cuddling and enjoying each other's company, but noooo Life (FATE) have some other plans. Mabel managed to get the paper, and she gasped and started to cry with her Mother, after a half an hour they stopped, well Bill stopped the others is crying but can calmed down, he is mad and angry, soo angry, he could kill Jessica right now, but he can't find them, he walked out of the house with the crying duo and walked to the car, they have to find them fast, or else Dipper maybe be dead.....

~Three Days Later~
Bill's POV
"What do you mean 'you searched everywhere'?!?!" I yelled at the police officer slamming my hands at the desk infront of him, he flinched along with Mabel and her Mom.

"S-sir we tried everything, all over the town! Even the Forest but we still can't find them, we did some search pary at night! I'm so sorry sir," The police explained, while looking at some papers to find a way, I didn't do anything, I just sat nmat a chair next to the table and sighed.

"Pleease! Sir you have to still search them, deeper to the forest, maybe there's a secret underground or bunker or something," I said with pleading eyes, I almost have a tear roll the my cheek.

I really, really, miss Dipper, we miss him, her Mom, Mabel, some of his friends! I miss him so much, I love everything about him, his a twin brother, a good friend, a son and.... My Love... At the word Love, echoed around my mind, I loved him, as much he loves me, thinking of it, I lost it, I cried like I never cried before, after that thoughts around my mind, I finally got some answer.

"Well, we found some weird thing, at the Middle of the Forest on Piedmont, I think maybe deeper, we turned back because it's to far, so we can't get lost. But.. Sir, we'll find it again after 3 days or so, you need to rest you and the rest of his and your family. We will have some rest of finding too, We promise to keep an eye for them, sir but for now we all have to rest,"

I sighed, and hesistantly thinking of an answer, maybe he's right it's been 3 days and no sign of 'em, but We have to find them still, after 3 days or so. I sighed heavily and nodded, receiving a smile from the cop.

"But, please find him okay," I ordered he nodded and I stood up leaving the station with, Mabel and her Mom.

We walked towards my car and drove them home, I drove home too, receiving a hug from my family, I cried in their arms.

A few hours later I cried in my room, and it's night, I sat up from my wet pillow and sniffled, I walked towards my Mirror and looked at myself, Red puffy eyes, tear stains at my cheeks, red nose, I walked to my bathroom and washed my face, when I'm done, I walked out of my room to have some Dinner is not that late after all...

-Underground Bunker-
Dipper's POV
I woke up and my body hurts, so much, that Girl Jessica tortured me, 3 days she tortured me like hell, all parts of my body have cuts, scars, bruises, and more. I was tied up, and later I heard footsteps, I looked up seeing the one who tortured me.

"Oh, you're awake, well I'm gonna let ya go in the next few days. And maybe not! Hahaha," she laughed at me and started to kick me in my stomach, I coughed up blood, and I yelled.

"Bill and My Family Will Find Me!!!!, maybe they're close in here!! They will kill y-"

I was cut off, she punched me straight at my face, I began to sob, everything hurts!

"Ha! As if-" she cut off herself by kneeling down in front of me and continued, "They will never find you, your gonna be lonely again! Just like your life was before! Even your Family loves you, you're still lonely. You're gonna be Alone FOREVER!!! Hahahaha," she stood up and started walking towards the door, that's where she came in, turn back to me and said, "I'm gonna leave you hear, until someone finds you, I'm gonna catch my flight in Canada, Bye!!" she laughed closing the door with a loud bang, moments later I can hear the car starting to drove away from here.

I started to cry, I hope Bill will find me! Oh please hurry!....
A/n
Sorry if it take too long, because of school and again I'm from Philippines, different timelines, I guess, Anyways guys, OMG thank you for reading this even tho, it's only 30+ reads, I really appreciate it, share this book to ur friends and vote me at any chapters at every book! Thank you guys soo much!! I'm just a 8th grader, but it's okay, Thank you guys soo much!! Byee!!! C'ya guys next time!!!
GFBilldip_fan

Edited: Same date as the last Chapter's A/n's.

Past me!! Whyyy!! Grammar is Inportant!! But, Literature is way more Important 'cause this is where OUR IMAGINATIONS WORKS!! Hope you like the edit!!