Can I add(continue) this?

Yellow!! GFBilldip_fan here!!!

I just want to say that thank you for reading this -despite my grammar and spellings- but still thank you.

I just read this and thought, how about add some other chapters? Ya know, add more things so that means, gonna move a few chapters then to the last end, comment if you want too!!

And remember to check out my other stories!! Also, not only 'Unsolved Cipher' that I'm gonna publish!! I'll publish 3 or 4 more!! The other is not a fanfiction but it's Gravity Falls related!! Than you guys so much!! Laters!!

Also, that pic on top is from a story (Billdip of course) called "Boundaries" it's a one-shot but still it's cute and educating!! And it's from AkakuroBilldip67 and the other called •Too Late• is from Complicated_Weirdo so check it out!! Also this is just random tagging.
BillDipFourLife
SweaterPie666
xLucky_Gravityx
AmeliaLovesSU
BubblyButton
Victiny123
Quiznaking-Bill

Edited: 17: 51 or 5: 51 PM (Philippines Time)

Ok!! I decided to add this book!! By I mean is to adjust some things!! The onevs who read the end I'm sorry but I'm gonna scratch that and make this a Sequel!! I dunno when but I know you'll like it!! The end of the book is the end of the sequel and crap!! My notifications keep going on and on like shit right now!! Also, the NEW CHAPTER of this book is next week!! (I think if we had WiFi) and stay tuned for it!! Even I'll only add two then the Sequel, thank you guys so much!!!

Also, I just published this now, I did this edit yesterday.