A Week More to be Saved

A/n Sorry if it takes so long but here it is!!

Bill's POV
It's a week now and they can't find Dipper, but there's some underground bunker and we're gonna check it now. When we, me, Mabel, her Mom, some classmates or teachers and police officers, we came for a search party of course, when we reached that bunker we heard some noises like.... crying?, I gasp and ran inside that bunker as the others did the same, when I reached underground by climbing a ladder, I saw a bloodied body that his wrist is tied up and it's..

"DIPPER?!?!"

I ran to him and gently shooking him, he slowly looked up to me seeing my worried face and I immediately untie the ropes in his wrist and slowly picking him Bridal Style and ran to the group we hopped in to the police car, Mabel in the front with the police and me holding Dipper closely to me with his Mom.

When we reached a hospital I hopped off the car and ran inside, and suddenly some nurses came and took him to a bed, getting some tubes and the heart monitor, he's still breathing, Thank God, he's unconscious.

"Mabel and Mrs. Pines I'll stay here okay?" I told them and they nodded, they walked out of the doot to work some papers in the hospital and to go home to get some clothes for my lovely brunet.

I pulled a chair near his Hospital bed as the nurse and the doctor walked out, I lean in to Dipper's wounded body and I kissed his forehead and gently brushing his hair out of his face, and I whispered.

"Don't Worry Dipper I promise, I'll kill the one who tortured you," and with that I kissed his cheek one last time and get some sleep sitting to a chair next to him....

Dipper's POV
I woke up blinded by light, well it's all white, I think I died, but no when I saw that it's a ceiling I turn my head and saw a familiar golden-haired brunet, I started to tear up, Bill found me! He started to wake up and he saw me, he started to cry to he hugged me tightly, not too tight, and kissed me, I started to kiss back and we gently pulled away, I saw Mabel and Mom sitting on the chairs near me, when they saw me awake They ran to me and hugged me and we cried.

"M-mabel, Mo-mom, Bi-bill thank yo-you fo-for sa-saving m-me" I stutter while they chuckled.

"No problem my love, I knew that I always know where to find you," Bill said kissing my cheek, I smiled looking down and seeing small scars and wounds, Wow they healed so fast.

"Ya Bro bro Bill's right!" My cheery twin said while smiling widely I chuckled, I looked at my Mom almost calming down from her crying and hugged me again.

"I thought I lost my only son," she said while I chuckled and slowly hugging her back, we pulled away and Bill asks me something.

"Now.... Tell me where is that Jessica brat who tortured you,"

He started to get angry, I comfort him a little and he calmed down.

"She's in Canada I think, can you guys get me so-" I was interrupted by a doctor coming inside with a clipboard in hand and a nurse beside him.

"Oh, Mr. Pines you're awake, finally, ok let see... Ahh you have no major or minor injuries, not much harm done, you can go out of the hospital in 2 days, and you need some rest, and the nurse will get some food for you," The doctor said walking out of the room while the nurse holding a tray of food that I never noticed that she was holding one and gently handed to Bill, she walked out of the room and Bill walked up to me sitting next to the hospital bed while gently sitting up with the help of My Mom and Mabel.

"Okay you two love birds, we're gonna leave you guys alone" Mabel said teasing me a bit and they walked out of the room leaving me and Bill, he started to give me some food by the spoon and Wow never knew hospital food can be this delicious, I guess.

"You know... I can feed my self" I said chewing between my every word, he rolls his eyes and gently handing my the tray with the food and I started to eat, I'm sooo hungry a week without food or water I survived! Bill snked an arm in my waist holding me closely, I blushed a bit, and started to hugging me while eating I giggled a little, his chin is in my shoulder so hiis facing me sideways.

When I finished eating Bill took the tray and put it in a near by table next to the bed and get back to the position he did to me, but now we're cuddling.

But I told Bill I'm going to change my clothes and he pointed where my clothes are and started to change in the bathroom inside the room, when I walked out, I'm fully dressed, but I noticed that Bill is not in the Bed anymore.

Suddenly someone attacked me by a hug and picking me up bridal style to the Bed, I noticed that it's Bill, I laughed and hugging him while gently placing me at the Bed and he layed next to me, again, we're cuddling, since it's dark outside, We drift off to sleep next to each other, and together Forever....

A/n
Heeyy~ sorry if it takes tooo long, reason one, school(of course) and last reason busy in school. So yeah so sorry if it's short to well it is a short story next chapter will be the last. And thank you guys for reading this and it's 80+ reads!?!? Omg thanks, even tho it's just not many but meh it's okay, There's a sequel for my other story and thank you guys soo much, Byee~ see u guys next!!!
#Billdipaddiction!!!!
GFBilldip_fan

Edited: LAST CHAPTER'S A/N!!

Ok!! The next or last chapter is the hardest one!! I need to delete it so I could move it for the Sequel, the ones who vote, comment and saw that last chapter thank you guys soo much!! But sorry I had to delete it but worry not!! I said I'm just gonna move it, ok byee!!

Gonna delete it in 3 2 1!! Byee last chapter thanks for the one's who voted and commented on that!!!