First Kiss

*Febuary 14,2017 (Friday)*
-Dipper's Room-

Dipper's POV
Me and Bill are sitting in my bed andjust playing truth or dare, even tho, we are the only players, but meh.

"Okay, Pinetree, truth or dare," he asks me  I hesitate but I just answered it.

"Truth"

"Okay are you gay or not?" I blushed and looked away, and I whispered.

"Yes" I looked at him. "Oh, okay I understand you Dip, even what you are, your still my friend and I cared about you," he said putting a hand in my shoulder and he smiled I smiled back.

"Okay Bill, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth" he said smiling and I ask.

"Okay, why did you ask if I'm gay?" His eyes widened and rubbing his back of his neck nervously and awkwardly.

"Uuuhh because, I'm gay too" he aswered stopping from rubbing his neck and he looked at the window, frowning, I smiled.

"Hey it's okay just like you said 'even what you are, your still my friend and I cared about you' when you mean it, I mean it more," I smiled at him he looked at me and tackled me in a hug, I hugged back.

"Thanks bes," he thanked me pulling away.

"Your welcome, oh did your mom and dad know?" I asked.

"Yeah, how about you? Did your mom and dad know?" He asked me, I frown a bit when he mentioned dad.

"Ya my mom she accept me, because I'm his son, she loved me soo much, same for Mabel tho. And for dad*sigh* he never knew because*starts to tear up* he's dead," I explained having some tears rolling in my eyes, he frowned he hugged me protectively.

"Oh Sorry Pinetree, I didn't know, that's why I never saw him, even tho we're best friends for months," He said pulling away while I calmed down from crying and I smiled at him he smiled back,"Okay Dipper, what is your Real name?" He asks I smile and said.

"Mason"

"Wow, really it's cute you know" he said and blushed, I looked away and blushed too.

"Uuhh, okay Bill truth or dare," I asked looking at him again.

"Uuuhh, Truth," he answered and I was thinking of a question, I got it, I snapped my fingers and asks.

"Do you love someone? If you have kiss her or him tomorrow, if he or she's is near do it know," I said grinning, he's eyes widen and he asks.

"Why did you put 'she' in your sentence?" He asks me while I rub my neck nervously and I put my hand down and said.

"Ya know just in case, okay do it know," I said getting excited.

"Okay, btw he's soo near from me," he told me and I squealed.

"Ooohh he's near cool do it, do it, do it, do it" I chant and he chuckled.

"Okay he's infront of me," he said looking away blushing and he started to move closer a little to closer and our faces are inches away, I started to blush too.

"Me?" I said couldn't help but grinned.

"Yes" he answered, he started to lean in and I did too, he cupped his hands in my face, and I put my arms around his neck, and we closed our gaps between us, and we kissed, our lips are moving in sync, he's lips are so warm, our kiss are long and passionate, I layed at my bed and we still kissing, until we pulled away I said.

"I love you Bill," I smiled at him and he smiled back, he kissed my forhead and said.

"I love you too," he help me to sit up and we hugged, when we pulled away, we blushed, I'm not lonely anymore I have someone who's always with me, he love and care about me soo much I thought smiling

"Sooo, when did you start to love me?" I asked, he started to laugh nervously and said.

"Weeell, your not gonna like this but I'll just say it what happened, every detail, okay? I'll start,"...

*Flashback (6 months ago)*

When Dipper told me to go upstairs to his room,I obeyed him while I nod and started to go upstairs, actually I didn't go to his room I just stayed near the stairs soo I can hear them talk, hmm I think I can call Dipper, Pinetree he said his door had a silver Pinetree on it and his hat too, anyways I started to listened to their conversation.

"Okay talk," I heard 'Pinetree' said it.

"Okay, how are you and your cute boyfriend?" His Mom said, wait Pinetree had a boyfriend and he didn't tell me?

"Oh were okay, Bill is soo cute, sweet, kind and attracti-" Pinetree stopped and I think he realized what he just said, he had a crush on me? He started to talk about me dreamily, I blushed and started to think of him, I sighed dreamily, Pinetree is soo cute and adorable, sweet kinda attractive, I think I love him too, I got out of my trance when I heard Pinetree yelled at his Mom and cheery Twin Sister.

"MOM, MABEL HE IS NOOT MY BOYFRIEND WE ARE JUST 'FRIENDS'!!!" He groaned while Mabel spoke up.

"Well, atleast you have crush on him!! My brother has a crush!!!" Pinetree had a crush on me!!! Yes!! I grinned happily and I feel my cheeks heat up, I blushed like I'm a tomato.

"Guys he's just upstairs," Pinetree shushed them, I chuckled quietly they didn't know I'm here.

"Okay Son, go to your crush now," their Mom said, I blushed and I heard Pinetree started to walk upstairs, I ran quickly to Pinetree's door and I opened it quickly and I closed it and I sat at his blue bed and startes to look around like I was never by the stairs, hearing their conversation.

*End of Flashback* (A/N [Dec. 11,2017] Even the Flashback is repeated from the last chapter, meh, also, I fixed this chapter!!)

Bill's POV
"And you walk to your room, there sorry for spying," I apologized looking down, ashame of what I did, he laughed, I looked up at him and he said.

"Hey it's okay no need to say sorry, past is the past even tho it's just Months ago,"

I smiled and hugged him he hugged back, OMG this is my, well Our First Kiss....