PD nim paused the video and went to the comment section. Then he began reading with a heavy accent and an emotionless face. which would have been hella funny if it weren't for this eerie situation. And fuck these paparazzi. Half the news are lies. Bastards.

"OMG... what happened to our babies.. please don't fight with jimin oppa kookie.."

"Afjkigutgjvgitohlifud4oogn"

"Omoo...jungkookie is fighting for taetae!!! Vkook is real bitches.."

"Is our chimchim okay?"

"What's so special about that shit. Why are my boys fighting over him.. I wish that taehyung bitch dies."

"He's bleeding...ottokkae.."

"Jiminie oppa!! Are you okay?? Taehyungie is yours.. I'm rooting for you angels.. vmin is hella real."

"God, someone stop them please!!..hope our boys will settle their little problem."

"What's wrong with that cocky alpha..this whole bangtan is a gay shit..gross.."

PD nim stopped reading comments. I felt dizzy hearing all of that shit. I just want to jump off the nearest roof.

"What were you thinking? Huh? Jungkook? Jimin?"

He glared at the both of us. Jimin gulped suddenly sitting straighter, wiping his forehead. He mumbled some incoherent words I couldn't understand. He might piss himself at this rate. I just remained silent looking straight. What else can I do right now?

"What are you, huh? Five? Just stop fighting like wild animals. Do you have any idea what you have done? You are not kids anymore. Just pull your shit together. Namjoon, is this how you are leading your group?"

"We are sorry PD nim.."

Namjoon hyung shortly apologized looking down. PD nim huffed rolling his eyes hearing the tall alpha.

"You two! " He pointed at me and a gulping jimin. "Is this a joke to you? Huh? You two ruined these five boys' careers. JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE THINKING FIGHTING IN A PARKING LOT!!!."

The middle aged alpha panted after screaming his lungs out. Fuck. That's loud. His eyes flickering from jimin to me.

"I'm - I'm extremely s-sorry PD nim.. that'll never h-happen again.. I'll-"

Jiminie stuttered with a pale face, his voice wavering as he spoke, sweat running down his temples but immediately halted seeing the older alpha gesturing for him to stop while rubbing his temple.

I simply remained calm not saying anything. I know PD nim wouldn't try arguing with me because he knows it would definitely lead to another one of my episodes. He's the only other person aware of my dark secrets other than my parents.

"Just sit down jimin..it's not only your fault.." PD nim said more softly this time with a gentle tone.

"Jungkook, you made me a promise and this is clearly not how you keep it." The older alpha uttered in a warning tone. I huffed in response. As if I'd get scared.

"This midget shouldn't have provoked me when I nicely asked him to fuck off.."

A clear warning growl escaped my throat making everyone in the room tense up. I'm so fucking angry because that old man decided to reveal that lame promise in front of the boys, in front of taehyung. He shouldn't have done that. He's the one who doesn't keep his promises.

"Jungkook, you can't just snap at your hyungs like this..Where are your manners....if you're not going to change your attitude I'll have to take action ...this is the last chance I'm giving you but you'll have to pay for what this whole debacle is gonna cost us..."

The old man emphasized. Like I would care. Why the fuck does everyone need to handle my life.

"I don't care about the cost... I'll pay... are we done yet?"

I said not trying to hide my pissed off mood. PD nim released a long sigh and signaled for us to leave. Fucking finally. My o- taehyung is already curled in a ball on the chair and fast asleep not bothered by any of our arguments. His bow-like lips are so moist and pink. Baby cheeks are still tinted pink by our last session. Damn those little moans. Fuck. I'll get horny if I continue like this.

Everyone cooed seeing the tiny omega sleeping in a cute ball. I rolled my eyes impatiently. Why the fuck are they squealing like bunch of teenage girls while we have rumors going around the whole world to deal with. I pushed jimin out of my way and picked up the sleeping omega after giving up on their shit and started heading towards the door but stopped midway hearing the old man speak again.

"Wait jungkook... we have to talk about the cost" seriously? How greedier can he get. The curses my inner alpha is spewing his way right now could make suga hyung's swears seem like child babblings. "namjoon take the boys home.. we'll have to make a public apology I'll inform you of the time and place.."

I reluctantly placed taehyung in suga hyung's hands. He weighs nothing. He's too soft and delicate to be a man. Too feminine to be a man. Why does he have to be a male. If he were a girl I wouldn't think twice about having him and filling him with my- no! Not again. Why do I feel like everything about him is so sexual. Why can't I just think about him as a bro like before. Today is the worst though. I can't even take my eyes off him. And his scent is sweeter. Too inviting.

I watched suga hyung following the boys with a sleeping taehyung on his hands. I can feel PD nim's eyes boring holes in my back. Okay. Let's finish this.

"So, how much do you need?"

__________________________________________________

How is it? Comments? Votes?