CHAPTER.11

This chapter is inspired by Gotti(2018)

Yg building                  7:30pm🌃

Jisoo, TOP, Seunghoon, Suhyun, Mithara, Seungri and Lee Hi are all at the YG building. They are playing poker to waste their time waiting for cl.

TOP and Jisoo are sitting across from eachother with the cards in their hands. Jisoo takes a sip from her  white wine and puts it down, staring deep into TOP's eyes. TOP picks up his drink while also staring in Jisoo's eyes, not looking away. She slowly puts down a card, moving it forward over the velvet table meanwhile TOP raises his eyebrow with the glass touching his lips.

"Y'all are taking too damn long!" Seunghoon breaks the silence throwing his hands up.

"Sweetheart, these are high-class actors." Says Lee Hi while jokingly rolling her eyes.

TOP still has his glass by his lips but chokes on his liquor and starts coughing.

Jisoo leans her head back out of laughter and claps her hands in amusement.

The door whooshes open and Cl appears with her sister Harin behind her. Her bitchy-rest-face scans all of the people inside the room. They both walk inside. "Listen up, pay attention." They stand up facing Cl with a straight face.

"We're hitting Bae MinHyuk. And anyone else in the car with him...

...Bae MinHyuk is the leader of the gang who are trying to take down my lil' sis, Harin. He is expecting to fight her tomorrow morning before the sun rises. We kill him tonight!" She holds up her fist showing her angryness. 

"He has a date with a girl at the Jung's Barbeque House that's up on Hongdae. He has got a reservation at 8:30pm exact. We are gonna get in and out in a zing, like the Pittsburgh Steelers. It's to kill or be killed. Here are your uniforms." She throws them hats, masks and long coats. "Let's go." They all walk behind Cl.

...

Cl steps with Top, THE DRIVER, in the getaway car and Suhyun, THE GUARD, in the backseat. Cl looks over to the girl inside the restaurant waiting for the man to accompany her. "Silly girl" she smirks

Seungri, THE SEDUCER, is also inside at the bar in the restaurant. Looking at her from afar.

Seunghoon, HITMAN A, is standing in front of the restaurant smoking a cigarette.

Across the street is a convenient store, there are are Harin, THE KILLER, and Jisoo, HITMAN B, acting like they are waiting for a taxi.

Mithara, HITMAN C, is standing in a closed doorway leading to appartements.

While Lee Hi, HITMAN D, is sitting on a bench on the trottoir.

All of them are waiting for the car to arrive.

Lee Hi is busy scrolling on her phone when someone comes to sit next to her. She ignores the person sitting beside her and continues scrolling.

"Hey umm.. I saw you from a far and you look really pretty. Can I please have your number?" She raises her eyebrow to the guy interrupting her holding his phone with two hands in her direction. His innocent face and smiling eyes focused on hers. "No, sorry, I have a girlfriend." She says.

"So what? you can cheat on her." His innocence pressence drops immediately. "I mean, I don't fall for guys." 

"WELL F*CK YOU, YOU WHORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES RUINING THIS SOCIETY. AND MAY THE LORD DRAG YOU TO HE-" their scene gets interrupted by a loud gunshot from across the street.

Harin has shot her first shot to Bae MinHyuk himself. And 3 shots after that, Seunghoon and Mithara run across the street to the car.

Lee Hi looks back at the guy who was next to her. He has already left the place and she sees him running for his life "thank God" she whispers to herself and also runs across the street.

It didn't take long for everyone in the car to be killed and walk away.

Meanwhile at the restaurant🍴

Seungri eyes Cl who gives him a sign to start his project.

It is time to show what Gdragon has taught him.

He walks over to the lonely girl at the bar. The girl is wearing a red revealing dress with a diamond choker around her neck holding a glass of white wine.

 The girl is wearing a red revealing dress with a diamond choker around her neck holding a glass of white wine

He takes seat next to her and asks the bartender for a drink. "Hey beautiful, can I get you drink?"

The girl gets shy and tries to hide her blushing face with her hand, knowing who he is. "don't hide yourself. You're gorgeous!" He takes her hand from her face and holds them in his hands.

"I'm.... Waiting for someone."
"Can't I accompany you in the meantime?"

Her back is facing the windows revealing the parking lot outside. Meanwhile Seungri is showing interest in her while peeking over her shoulder to look outside at the incident happening right now.

The conversation is going on for hours and hours. It's the middle of the night and Seungri stands up. "I guess he isn't worth you."  "But thanks to him I had a great night with you instead." She smirks.

"Can I get your number?" She asks holding her phone his way. "Ofcourse." He says typing down a random number on her phone.  He gives her phone back and she gives him a tight hug.

He pays the bills for the both of them and walks out of the restaurant. The rest of the group has left hours ago.

He gets in his car and drives off.