CHAPTER.1

It's 11pm. Lisa is walking down the Busy street. She has her sunglasses, cap and mask on. No one can recognize her like that. If paparazzi finds her, it would be her death.

She is supposed to meet with Mino in a dark alley. He would give her the loading of this week. It's the one next to Seungri's ramen place in front of her.

There he is. In all black as always. She first looks around her to be sure she's alone. After putting her sunglasses off and mask down. She walks up to him.

"You got it?" She asks "Here.", Said Mino. After checking the load, She walks away. In her eyesight she sees him getting in his car. Mino never wanted to be friends with Lisa. He doesn't trust anyone after what happened to him. Also, he only did it for the money.

On her way back home she thinks about how she is going to hide the loading. It is now in a box. It would be weird to come home with a box, and since they're filming BLACKPINKTV there are cameras everywhere.
Then she realizes that YG built a shack outside the house. There where no cameras there. He built that for them to train, but he probably wouldn't mind if she put the drugs there.

Coming in the shack she finds Jennie and Rosé training with swords. Jisoo was shooting behind them. Without disturbing them she walks to the back putting the box in a closet.

"Daesung texted me and said we have a meeting with everyone tomorrow." Said Jennie who was done training. Jennie and Rosé exited the room and went back to the house.

Lisa walks up to Jisoo who's cleaning her gun after shooting."We barely have meetings. What do you think this would be about?"" I don't know. It is probably important if we all need to be there. Let's just go back to the house." As Jisoo said, they walk back to the house.

Back in the house everyone is again acting cute in front of the camera. But they are all very concerned about the meeting.

Everyone is sleeping, meanwhile Jennie is grabs her small Nokia phone and walks outside.

She goes to the park close to the house and sits on a bench. She diales a number on the phone. After a few seconds someone picked up.

"Jinny.."
"yeah?"
"I can tell you everything, right?"
"Ofcourse we're sisters. In this world we can only trust each other."
"Well, Daesung texted us all to go to a meeting tomorrow."
"All of you? Something must be completely wrong."
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"
"I don't know. They wouldn't have found me in The Netherlands. Would they?"
"Why would they go after you?"
"Don't you remember? They kill everybody who leaves the company. Jang Hanna, Kim Eunbi and Cho Miyeon are all killed by Taeyang, Chanhyeok and Song. I'm lucky that I ran away, but they could always look for me. Then I'd be litteraly dead meat."
"Please, I don't want to think about you dying."
"Just go to the meeting and you'll see. I gotta go now I have a date waiting outside for me. Stay save!"
"Okay, love you bye"

While smiling Jennie hangs up. The park isn't empty even tho it's 2am. Jennie decides to leave the park and get rest.

On the bench behind her there was a guy listening to her conversation. His eyes turning black as his mask."That sneaky b*tch." The guy stand up and finishes his run through the park before heading to his dorm.

Comming home he sees Bobby eating cereal in the kitchen. While B.I is asleep on the couch with the TV on. The guy turns the TV off and goes to the bathroom. He takes a shower and goes to bed.

That night at CL's🌃

CL is sitting in a café while she receives a facetime call from Taeyang. She pickes up and sees Big Bang, 2ne1 and Soohyuk at a dinner table.

"Hey Chaelin where are you? Everybody is here"
"Sorry, I can't make it to the dinner my flight got cancelled from LAX."
"And tomorrow?"
"I booked a flight that's going to Busan in an hour. Then I'll take the train to Seoul."
"Well we have at least an hour to chat."

And so goes the conversation on.

Who is the guy with the black mask?

What is the meeting about?