CHAPTER.10

Junhoe and Jennie are sitting in the restaurant and have ordered their meal.

JUNHOE'S P.O.V

My feelings for you have always been there.

Everytime I see you my feelings get stronger and stronger. I have even tried to stop loving you. I tried to find someone new. I really tried.But in the end I always came back to you.

Funny. All the years I have wasted. Starting relationships, not because I love them but because I wanted to escape from my feelings. For you.

I have seen you broken. And everytime you're healing, it terrifies me. I've never seen a woman who breaks several times and puts herself together using nothing but self-love.

I love you, I hope inside, deep inside, maybe you don't know but you love me too. I hope someday we can lay down, just the two of us.

°°°
It's junior year of high school.  The leaves are falling of the trees and it has started to get cold.

Junhoe is in the park. He is waiting for his girlfriend, they would meet up there after school.

He is sitting on a bench with a scarf around his neck. He rubs his hands together to keep himself warm. He hears footsteps comming in his direction. When he looks up he sees it's his girlfriend.

She sits next to him and he tries to give her a peck on her lips. She raises her hand to stop him. "What is it?"  "I just... Don't think I can do this anymore" she looks down her feet. While Junhoe is watching her. "What do you mean?"  "I just can't be with you!" and she runs away while crying. "What did I do?" He screams after her. She ignores him and keeps running away.

Oh one is gone. He actually started to like her this time.

And again. She is still the only one in his mind. He hate myself for that. Why can't he find somebody else? Why is it always Jennie who gets a place in his heart?

He stands up from the bench and decides to walk back home.

When he's home he puts his shoes and coat off and lays on his bed. He is scrolling through Twitter when he suddenly stop at a tweet "b*tches ain't sh*t"

He checks the account and sees it's Jennie's boyfriend. His page is full of
Hatred against Jennie. And the date in his bio is also gone.

He looks up Jennie's account and checks her bio. She also removed the date and all the pictures of them together.

Junhoe decides to facetime her. It takes a while. He is staring at his own face in the camera for minutes hoping for her to pick up. She doesn't. He tries it again and again and again.

After trying to call her five times. He gives up. He is going to see her in person. He puts his coat and shoes back on and leaves the house.

He is on his way to the grocery store buying her favorite. Milk ice cream.
He pays for the ice cream and walks over to her place.

He rings the doorbell and not long after that Jennie opens the door. She looks devastated. Her hair is a mess and her eyes are all red and puffy. Somehow she managed to put on a smile.

"Hey!" She says excited. Acting like nothing happened. "You're kidding me"  "What is it?"  "Look at you! You look awful! I can see in your eyes that you've been crying!" Her smile fades away.  "Is that blood I see dripping on your hand?!" Jennie let's go of the door handle and tries to hide it.

Junhoe walks inside mad and grabs bandage from a shelf. Meanwhile Jennie has walked away from the hall and is sitting in her living room. Junhoe comes to the living with a bandage, ice cream and a spoon.

He sits besides her and rolls up her sleeve. When he sees the damage she has done to herself, he sighs. "Don't ever do this again, please."

After putting the bandage around her arm he turns on Netflix. They watch their favorite show together untill she falls asleep with her head on his lap.

He grabs a pillow and replaces his lap with the pillow. He grabs a soft blanket and puts it around her.

By the time it's dark he leaves.
°°°

"Watcha thinkin' about!" Jennie says with her mouth full.

Junhoe looks up from his trance. "Eat your food before it's gonna get cold."

"Can I ask a question?" He says. "You already did?"  "Do you believe in love?"  "No. Iove nowadays can be so fake, that I don't believe in it anymore."

They finish their food and alot of laughs were shared. But at the end it was time to return home.

Junhoe brings her to her house in his car. "Man, I always wanted a Gwagon. But I don't like the colour. I would have chosen a black one."  "You goth!" They both laugh.

"Well, see you next time. It was fun. Bye!" She says while stepping out of the car. "Bye!"