CHAPTER.6

Blackpink house 9:55pm🌃

"Guys, I'm going out." Lisa says before going outside. She's on her way to the bank with the subway. She puts on her earphones and chooses a song singing softly with the song "I could, I could be there for you. I could, I could be the one to. I'd be your cigarette."

From her eyesight she sees girls giggling. Lisa smiles politely at them, which makes them scream.

She makes her way to the subway. When she sits she grabs her book out of her backpack and starts reading. She feels people staring at her and taking photos but she doesn't care. She got so drifted away with her book that she missed her stop. A stop later she gets out stressed. She has never missed a stop. She decides to walk back to the bank since it was not far from this subway. Before she walks into the bank across the street, she walks into her favorite coffee shop. Stepping inside it smells like warm coffee beans. "Hello Lisa" says the cashier, Sorina, from behind the counter "Sis, I haven't seen you in such a long time. How have you been?" "great since I see you. Get a seat, I remember your favorite." "Thank you, why don't you sit with me. I have a lot to tell you." "Alright sweety."

Sorina starts making Lisa's coffee. Lisa sits down in the very back of the cafe. The cafe is not like Lisa remembered, it has gotten more lively. There are plants and flowers hanging on the walls and the seats have changed. I used to be plain, the only colours you could find were black and white. Lisa takes her phone out of her bag to make some pictures of the place. That would fit the aesthetics on her Instagram.

Sorina walks up to Lisa with 2 coffees and cakes. She sits down in front of her "I remember when you and the girls used to come here with the others. By the way where are Jinny, Hanna, Miyeon and Eubi?" "To be honest I haven't heard of them after our debut." Lisa looks away being well aware of their murder.

Seoul Bank 10:15pm🌃

Everybody puts their black masks over their face. Minzy breaks open the door with one kick and runs with Dok2 and Heize to the strongroom.

Dabin is changing all the door knobs. As soon as he closed them he hears workers running to the doors banging for someone to open them.

Dean is shooting from the window above and Jay is on his way to the security.

Without hesitation he knocked out one guard and grabs the towel putting it over the other guides nose. He then stands broad in front of the entrance.

Taehyun is concentrating on the map looking for the camera room. finally he finds the way to the camera room.

He is running around scared body's laying on the floor. When he opens the door, he sees a middle-aged man behind the computers. Taehyun turns his head to the computerscreen. On the computerscreen he sees everything what is happening in he building.

He watches Minzy, Heize and Dok2 trying to open the strongroom. Dabin has finished replacing the doorknobs and is keeping everyone in the building scared with a hand gun in his hands targeting the people. Jay is doing the same in the entrance.

"Please don't kill me. I have a family." The man is facing Taehyun with his arms up. He is scared for his live. "you think I give a f*ck about your family" Taehyun kicks the man in the face which makes him knock out immediately. He pulls the man off his seat and throws him on the floor. Takes a seat on the stool and starts deleting the last 5 minutes of footage on all the cameras. He also stops all the cameras from working.

Minzy got the code and immediately opens the strong room.

Heize and Dok2 get inside and put the money in their black bags. When the bags are filled they call everyone in their group to assemble in the car. Jay is targeting his gun to a woman who just won't shut up.

When he hears Minzy screaming they're done, he gives up and shoots the woman twice in her head. Her dead body is laying on the floor with blood streaming out of the head and mouth. The rest of the people's eyes are following him going out of the entrance.

"Nice day ain't it." Dean looks up in fear. He didn't expect someone to be with him.

Rosé is sitting on the rooftop of the bank on the edge. She takes a blunt of the cigarette in her hand and looks him straight in the eyes.

Her brown hair is beautifully moving with the wind. "What are you doing here?" Just like a siren he gets distracted by her beauty. He drops his gun and walks closer to her.

Before she answers Dean's phone goes off and he picks up "Dean it has been 9 minutes we are all done and waiting for you in the car" "I'm on my way, miss" The call ends.

"I hear your mission has finished. Have a good night."

And with that said Rosé fades away like the wind.

Dean has lost his mind. Still staring at the dark spot where she sat. Thinking about her fair skin, soft brown hair, her petite body.

He must be just hallucinating. He got pulled out of his toughts by his phone starting to vibrate, that was a sign that he needed to come down as quickly as possible.
He comes inside the building by climbing down the rope and runs out of the entrance and finds the car right in front of him.

Coffee shop 10:29pm🌃

"Thank you, Sorina. I will see you soon" "wait, Lisa, doesn't the bank close at 10:30" Lisa looks at her watch and her eyes get larger "shoot I'm too late, guess I had to much fun with you." "Have a good night". "Same to you" Lisa walks out of the door and sees 4 police cars in front of the bank. She does not to get involved and walks back home.

The night has gotten colder, wind brushes against her bare skin. If she only wore a jacket. She folds her arms to help get a little less colder. The dark streets are empty and all the stores are closed. She watches her reflexion as she walks past the stores.

When she finally arrives home she goes to the rooftop where she finds Jennie talking on the phone with a beer bottle next to her. "Alright, speak to you later." Lisa sits next to her not curious about the caller. She grabs a pack of cigarettes out of her bag. "Want one?" She holds the pack open in front of Jennie. "No thanks. I'm trying to quit." "Really, yesterday you smoked 7 and your eyes are red." "F*ck it. I'm craving it so bad." Jennie grabs one out of the pack and lights it up. "Good girl."

A/n: If you're reading this. Have a great day. Ily