CHAPTER.4

'When will she ever go away' Gd thinks while looking in the bathroom mirror. 'she always forgives me when I cheat on her. Is it because of the money?' he washes his face with a cleanser and brushes his theeth. 'maybe I should kill her that's the only way for her to leave me alone. I need to bring her to the YG building I can't just kill her here.' he washes his mouth and comes out of the bathroom, puts on his white tanktop and grey sweatpants.

Before he wants to murder her, he needs  to make some calls. He picks up his phone and diales Park Bom's number. She picks up annoyed "What do you want! You woke me up!"  "Calm down I just need to ask for permission to kill this girl. She stays clinged on me"  "Go for it, but don't ever wake me up"  "I will. Just go back to sleep." She immediately hangs up while Gd is suprised about how less she cared than she normally does. The next number he needs to call is Taeyangs. "Hey Youngbae, I  got someone for you today." On the other line he hears Taeyangs rough morning voice "let me guess she doesn't want to leave you? I'll get Chanhyuk. When do we have to be ready?"  "At 1:00pm. But play the role...end with The Room."  "We'll see you there then."

He has a plan to do something with her body so he calls Hanbin  "Hanbin I need you to help me with a murder"  "Always, what should I do?"  "I want you to...but be ready at 1:00pm"  "ok, got it."

Gd walks to the kitchen"What's that smell?" He says to his 'girlfriend' with his hands around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. "It's bacon."  "Can I just say you look gorgeous today"  "ok. Tell me what you want" she says flirty while turning  "Can't I just appreciate my girlfriend. And I want to take you to the famous YG building. I want to show you my new song."  "Deal, but after that we're gonna eat somewhere"  "anything for you my dear"

1:00pm🌁

GD and his girlfriend are in his car on their way to the YG building. He told everyone what he wanted to do so no one does anything suspicious. "We're here."  "Wow, it looks so much bigger in real life"  "yes it does" he says while holding the door open for him. She steps out of the car and they walk inside. On their way to the studio trainees greet him as a legend and some idols have passed by.

They are now sitting in the studio.  "I'll get a water for us"  "ok I'll wait for you here"  he walks out to the camera room where he can see everything that is happening. On one of the camera's he sees Rose talking to Jinu but he doesn't care about that. Instead he's looking for the camera on
studio 6. When he found it he puts the sound on. And messages Taeyang and Chankyun to get in. As planned they get "hey, you're Jiyong's girlfriend right?"  "Yes, that's me, nice to meet you"  "nice to meet you to I'm Taeyang." They shake hand. "I'm Chankyun"  "He is kind of an introvert but he's a nice guy if you get to know him. Let me take you for a tour in this building I'm sure you'll get lost if you where here alone"   "oh but I'm waiting for Jiyong to come back."  "I'll message him that you're with me."  As he said Gd gets a message and he replies. "You see he's ok with it" Taeyang says while showing her the text "ok then" she stands up and walks with them through the building. Even Chankyun spoke more with her. Gd is still in the camera room following them.

"Taeyang was right. You are really a nice guy, Chankyun"  "well thank you" "this is the last room. It's mine and Chankyun's We call it The Room but when we're alone we call it the murder room."  "Wha-" before she can finish her sentence Chankyun kicked her in her neck what made her knock out.

She wakes up on her knees and her arms tightened up. They must have punched her more when she passed out because she has lost some theeth. She looks up and sees Gd's back and he's talking to Taeyang and Chankyun. Taeyang turns his head to her which made the rest also turn their heads. "Oh you're awake"  "what's going on honey?"  "Don't call me honey. Now I want you to answer this question." She squats to her height in front of her "Why did you stay after I cheated so many times?"  "Because I love you" he chuckled "Did you love me or my money"  "you ofcourse" he stands back up "just take her, she was annoying anyways" with that he walked out of the room. Leaving her with Taeyang and Chankyun. Right after he closed the door he hears a scream and runs back to the camera room.

Not much later on the computer he sees her body laying on the ground and Chankyun putting his tumbs up to tell she's dead. This is Gd's sign to call Hanbin. He gets out of the room and grabs a bag for her body. He puts the body in the bags and drags her to the lift leaving the guys cleaning everything up. The lift door opens with Rosé inside he gets in "finally. She was really clinging on you"  "yeah, but what where you doing with Jinu"  she gets red when she hears his name  "remember don't trust anyone in this business. Especially because he's a guy. He can play you easily but you need to play before the plays. Know his tactics. Use your beauty and brains" He says protecting her like a big brother  "that's exactly what I'm doing" she says with an evil smirk. "Well then you were doing great because even I believed what you where saying to him"  He gives her a smile back before getting out of the elevator.

"You got the lions ready?" He says while getting in the room struggling with the bag "yes they are down there, I also prepared piranhas it would be funny" he said while running to help him with the bag. "Let's cut an arm and leg off and we'll give that to the piranhas." He does as he was told cutting an arm and leg. The lions are  a floor under them and there's a fence where they stand to see what is happening. "What's going on here" Dara and Suhyun storm inside. "We're gonna throw someone to the beasts."  "They're not beast they are animals they also have feelings."  "Thanks for the information snowwhite" teases Gd. "We would love to be audience" says Suhyun. "Is someone getting eaten?" Says Jennie who stands by the door with her arm around Lisa. "I wanna see it!" Says Lisa like a small kid. "You are all welcome to the show!" Says Hanbin with open arms.

Gd and Hanbin throw the body to the lions who immediately start eating. Everyone is leaning over the fence fascinated with the lions. "Where is her arm and leg?" Asks Jennie "we prepared another animal for that." He throws them in the piranhas "wow"  "that went so fast"  "I never saw that in real life"  "that was amazing" is all you could hear from the girls. "The show is over, let's all go home!" With that they leave.

Minzy's home          8:34pm🌃

"What?! What do you mean that brother is still alive!" She screams through the phone "I want you to kill him!"  "B-but he lives with Jaewon now"  "then kill him when Jaewon is abroad, get into his house and kill him"  "when is he abroad?"  "In a month everybody is abroad!" "Ok miss we-we'll make sure this happens bye"  Minzy hangs up without saying anything back "if I knew it would be this hard, I would start a maffia with only one member.me." to calm herself down she puts on a mask, gets her favorite wine and lays down in bed turning on the tv.

One's house               8:47pm 🌃

"Jae! Jae!" Samuel comes running into their house. "What is it bro?"  "I did auditions and I got into Brave Entertainment. I got through it. I'm gonna be a solo artists just like you" says Samuel tired of running. "I'm so happy for you. Gimme a hug. Let's celebrate this. I'm taking you out for dinner." Jaewon says happy not for becoming a trainee, but for not going to YG. He doesn't want his brother to be involved in the maffia.

Seungri's house            1:56am🌃

Daesung is at Seungri's home and Seungri is looking Concentrated at his laptop while Daesung is sitting behind him "I think the boss needs to know about this" says Seungri "yes, I'll facetime him." Daesung is trying to connect to Yg  "Sir, we have found another maffia gang in Seoul. It has some important people in it."  "WHAT! WHO!"

Who is the other maffia?

Who are the important people?