28. Snapchat

"oh yeah,,I only wondered what Paan meant ?it sounded like old-ish? But I could recognize it was your tongue" Joon told them about the song he had heard the other night on the radio in a taxi.

"khaike paan banaras wala???" Namita and Meera started together, much to the amusement of other boys.

"yeah! That one!" Joon's eyes twinkled in recognition.

"paan is a thing that...you chew????ummm" Namita started confidently but soon she realized there wasn't any exact description of paan she could give or the reason why people ate it. She glanced at Meera for some help but the girl was busy imagining Joon with "gamcha" tier on his forehead , lips a bit red with paan and dancing like Amitabh .

Ha! Even his height matches!

The group was amused at the younger girl's grin.

"Meera?" Namita touched her elbow.

"OH sorrryyyyy,,, yeah paan is like betel leaves and some pieces of betel nut and... uhh I haven't eaten it ,sorry I don't know much honestly" She smiled

"yeah same" Namita agreed.

Jungkook looked it up on naver , showing Joon too which left the taller guy wondering why people like chewing on it , so much that they made a song about it.

Meanwhile , Meera told Namita about her hilarious imagination to which the older girl laughed .

"Oh god Meera ye kya bol diya tune now I can't stop imagining that... god I can see Jungkook doing that too!!?"

"Yaaarr diiiiiiii" Meera was laughing too hard.

They noticed Jungkook looking at them so they immediately shut their mouths and behaved normal.

Namita left when Jungkook approached Meera.

"you like Namjoon hyung that much?" He asked seriously

"and If I say yessss hell yesss" Meera knew it was no secret.

"Then I'll say good coz same" Jungkook laughed , his cheeks red and looking just like a cute bun.

Meera smiled , it's been long they had talked normally.

"btw,,,sorry for not returning your texts immediately,,I was just sleepy and-"

"oh,,no,,no worries really ,,,I was just checking up on you,, nothing serious" The boy was back to being his shy self.

That's so sweet ugh.

She thought. Thinking about how fcking amazing it would be to be his girlfriend

In your dreams Meera.STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. He's probably just being nice.

"okay thenn,," he nodded

"Yupp" she couldn't help but do a lil wave with her hands when he walked away. This little interaction made her wanna squeal out. He was just too cute for anything AND hot.

How is that possible,how can one be both at the same timeeeeeeee? Ugh JEON .

"Mmhmmmmmm sab nazar aa rha mujhe???" Namita was grinning when she came back.

"😭Kuch hai hi nhi dii kya nazar aa rha aapko??"

"Tu chahti hai kuch ho👀?"

"Diii,,...,,.. won't it be insane??? Like THEM and us,..."

"Yeah well that's true ,,, whoever gets to be with them would be super lucky hhhhhhhhhh"

"Exactly,,,but farak kya padta hai even if I like himmm????not like--?"

"U never know???? He seems so,.,,, Like,, he's shy like that around you and.." Namita said casually.

"He's shy around everyone I think🥺?"

"Oh Meera,,,,, it's not the same trust me,,,"

"Really di?😭 Umeed mt do faltu ki"

"Tcch ummeed nhi de rhi,,, just that,,, honestly,,,if something happens I wish you'd give yourself the chance to be happy, yk what I mean,"

"Aapne dekha na kya hua kuch din pehle?"

"But he isn't scared of that,,if he's ready despite that then ,,," Namita didn't say much but Meera understood where she was going.

"Namjoon k saath reh k bhot intelligent baatein kr rhe ho di"

"Ha mera khudka to dimag hi nhi hai?😭"

XXX

She accepted the request

She accepted the request . It  was hard to believe, but it was indeed cute. A snap of the sky view she decided to send . She didn't know if Yoongi knew of streaks.
Hope he does.
Yoongi sent a snap!.

XXX

"Oyy ,,kya hua?? Itni late kaise?"
"Are vo phone kahi rakh k bhul gayi thi,,pura time mil hi nhi rha tha" Ananya lied through her teeth.
"Ohhh " Namita didn't suspect anything for that reason seemed fine to her.

Hoseok searched for her face ,he was glad that she was already looking at him ,smiling, although he couldn't make out but he felt that she was blushing

Yoongi was smiling a lot at his phone which was kind of unusual.
"Who is it?" Namjoon asked nonchalantly .
"N-no one ?"
which amused Namjoon .
"really ?no one ?"
Yoongi didn'tcare to answer and moved away from the tall guy.

Thank you for waiting patiently 😊. Drop a vote if u liked it!
-ami xoxo