11.Pretty

[EDITED]

"Veda? what was that ???" Dipti cornered her after Seokjin left and the atmosphere was tensed.

"Noona it was my plan. . ."Taehyung interfered nervously.

"what? really" Dipti's eyebrows furrowed even more.

"but dii. . .fault toh mera hai they're OUR guests . . .I should've taken care. . ." Veda said guiltily.

"Yeah exactly Veda. . . ye toh unme se hi hai . . .but we need to behave right ? . . just imagine tereko kaisa lagta jab aati party me pehli baar kiski ke and someone treated you like this . . ."

"gossh diii. . . He'd have felt so baddd. . . but damnn Seokjin really is one of a kind. . .Dii I m going to apologize nowwww"

Tae was confused as to what was going on .

"Taehyung. . .please don't worry bout it . . .it's okay. . " Ditpti clarified with a smile and he was somewhat relieved but still he just sat at one spot , waiting for Veda to return.

The tension after Seokjin incident was slowly dissolving as Dipti moved around a little more , making small talk with everyone.

Yoongi was quite liking the setup.

Peaceful yet chirpy.

Grey but the mini lights seemed to lit everything up a little.

Not only colours but food. . . Both Korean and Indian (that's what he assumed) except for one thing he couldn't quite recognise.

Small greenish balls of something ; the only plate that was left untouched.

"Noona . . . What is that if I may ask?. ." He asked Dipti who was humming along with the music nearby , a drink in her hand.

"Uhhh that. . . . Well that is. . . "

"Thank God I came down I totally forgot about the gifts

"Thank God I came down I totally forgot about the gifts. . .how embarrassing !!. . . " Seokjin thought as he quickly showered and changed up in 15 minutes.

He excitedly picked the gifts up and rushed out.
"Omg finally!" Veda was waiting for him outside.

"Yes. . .Veda sshi?"
"Uhhhhh. . .
. . I am so sorry for surprising you like this-- I just came to apologize I am so very sorry please forgive me. . . " she sincerely pleaded.

"Ahhh . . . That . . . it's totally ok. . . I am not mad at all ! Dipti sshi just got worked up for no reason. . .I m fine really. . ." He said and they entered the lift together.

"Yeah she was tensed infact. . . But I swear that's not how we usually are!'

"Okay. . . But it was obvious she'd be upset since she organized the party and stuff. . . It's cute how she---"

"UMM WHAT?!"

"Veda. . . DON'T TELL ANYONE. . . it's nothing anyways. . ."
Jin was flustered and she could totally see that.