17.Pretty Girls

[EDITED]

Yoongi winced , his eardrums about to give up.

"OOP SORRY"

"Are u alright ?? I heard some noise and just came to see"

"y- yeah I am just this sudden dark . . I just lost my balance for a sec"

"ohkiee. . I can help-wait just a min" He excused himself as Namjoon's texts flashed on his screen.

"okay so one of your friends Nami ?

"Namita?"

"yes that. .her and Joon are stuck in the lift soo. . "

"OOOOOOHHH😏. .I mean ohhhh😔 thats' bad"

"Yeah i'll call the building people again though Joon said he did. . umm you want help?"

"ah no I m okay it's not heavy"

"oo okay" and they went upstairs together.

Meera noticed someone following her from the corner of her eye

"TF is goin on mann this blackout and now this fckin creep following me Dipti dii pick up the damn phone plss yaar!"

Her ribcage threatened to tear due to intensity her heart was beating at.

she begun to walk faster , almost running but her heart dropped when she noticed the approaching figure was still following her.

"whhyy tf no one is picking??!?!? did they dump their phones somewhere or what fckkkk"

she didn't even know what alley or street she was goin into , she just wished for all that to stop . she felt like crying so hard yelling and calling someone for help , but could see no one.

"Gossh why is this shit happening to me what did i even do to anyone???"

Her throat felt heavy and she felt hot tears rolling down.

Her legs were trembling and she was afraid they may give out anytime.

"p-police lemme dial po--" Her clammy hands somehow managed to get her phone out.

"Meeeraa ssiii !! this is mee!! jun--- its mee!! wait !! don't run!"

She heard a familiar voice.

"whattt ??????????? is it him?????????? what even????? o godd please let it be himmmm pleaseee"

She stopped , stupid move, regretting immediately.

She heard someone panting behind her.

"oh hey Meera sshi sorry I wa- I was. .. just a sec . .w-wait why are u ????? are u okay???" he looked like a deer caught in headlights wile Meera broke into sobs.