21.Still friends? pt.2

[EDITED]

Sure, it was all sorted out but still, Ruchi couldn't help checking the situation again and again through the window. Not being able to go out was simply like being a caged bird. It wasnt giving her worry but there was an unsettling feeling in her chest that just won't go.

"Yo, Still looking outside? don't worry, give them a week they'll disappear..," Hobi said as he entered Dipti's place, Jimin waving at her behind him and Taehyung smiling.

Everyone had decided to hang out at hers, barring Yoongi, who hadn't said anything.
Boys knew He'll come if he is in the mood so there was no point forcing him.

Dipti was making calls to the hospital. Explaining the situation to the senior.
She sighed after she put the phone down.
"I dont like making phone calls"
She shook her head and went to check on rest of the girls.

Ananya was there already , in the kitchen, trying to make some light snacks , Veda was making some popcorn , her elbow leaning against the wall, eyes looking at the mess outside the window.

"Jaane de Veda , dekh mat baar baar , faltu ki tension hoyegi" Dipti said and opened the fridge to get some coriander.

Veda sighed, " tension nhi le rhi di,, yehi soch rhi, k agr ye sab nhi hota to hum handle kaise krte,"

"Ab to ho Gaya na, jo problem nahi hai uski tension mt le" Ananya commented

"Right , baat sahi hai lekin careful raho yaar, haa mana k mai thi gussa bhot, that was also because of my own personal issues but yeah some of it because I was mad about the time y'all were spending with them, I don't know why but yeah I was mad coz they are celebrities and being seen with them invites all kind of trouble. . ."

"sorry dii , maze maze me bas bevkufi krte chale gaye. .." Veda checked the pan and a sad smile slowly appeared on her face.

Dipti didn't say anything nor did Ananya but there was a lot of stuff going through their minds following Veda's remark.

Somewhere deep down, Dipti felt guilty for being mad at them because she herself at some point had seeked a Friend in Seokjin, who was also a celebrity and Ananya really didn't like the thought of cutting all contacts with Hoseok.

She just couldn't.
He's a good guy , Idk if I feel something or not but . . . he is a really good person.

•◍✿◍•

Namjoon couldn't decide on ringing the doorbell. His chest thumped faster than usual. He inhaled a big gush or air and finally brought himself to do it.

He fell back timidly when he heard Namita's footsteps getting closer to the door.

"oh!she's probably coming out right now!"

before he could fully register the fact she had already opened the door.

"oh... . hey . ."
"hey"
"uhh. . come on in" Namita realised that maybe he was about to knock , he wasn't dressed fancy , but then again his fashion was more close to comfort but still she called him in politely.

Namjoon didn't immediately follow.
"n-no its okay,I. . .I just came to ask about the girls. .I mean are they doing okay? this whole situation is just. .I hope its not too much. . I mean I know its not very intelligent to assume that .. I m just hoping theyre fine. ." HIs eyes were solemn under the shade of his glasses.

"Its alright. .I think" Namita re opened the door behind her and gestured him to get in. Joon finally stepped inside after hesitating for a second.

" I didn't talk much to them about it they were already tensed. .back then . . I just don't understand they went out to get food . . I mean friends get together all the time it's sad that you guys don't even get to have that. . ."
She did regret saying that , his face had lost a bit of colour, a sad smile playing on his lips.

" which brings me to the question that back than you guys really didn't know us?"

Namita smiled, her brows loosening back to normal.

"No seriously not trying to be arrogant or anything but its 2019 , we're all over korea???" Joon looked actually curious on the other end of the sofa.

"we knew your names but we didn't actually believe you guys would have your dorms here still like aren't y'all millionaires or something?"

Joons dimples were showing now.
"mmm I guess we just like to live together?"

"Makes sense,,, not my place to judge tho but you guys do seem really close.. . like friends. . ., brothers?"

"I guess thats right. . hhhhhhh ,,, okay then I'll take my leave. .u were going somewhere too right?" He walked towards the door

"Yeah just 1st floor"
"lift?"
"no,hahaha stairs"
"smart move"
"blackouts dont affect me anymore"
"see u doctor"
.
.
"Joon. . Ur playlist, "

He peeked out from the almost closed door.
"its really good, mono. "

"Thank you " He did a small bow and walked away , leaving the girl complimenting him affected.

He actually has one of the most beautiful smiles in the whole damn world ,,,like does that even make sense????

Yeah ,she was smiling too and she didn't stop herself this time. Yeah , He was super cool, that Kim Namjoon. She even agreed with all the things they wrote for him on Twitter. If only she could tell all the desi joon stans about it ( She didn't even regret joining army twt a month ago)

I wonder how Meera handled it. He is her favourite too right.

Thank you for reading , don't forget to drop a vote if u wanna see more of this(◍•ᴗ•◍)
- Ami, xoxo