2.Girls

[EDITED]

The atmosphere in the car was really tense , everyone was doing their own thing.

Seokjin's eyes were oscillating between the road and the one seated nearby. It was a fairly new experience for him to have their company coz all they have heard about India was women with large dots on their heads with one foot long veils on their faces but this. . . . .
This was definitely not that. . .

And he didn't hesitate in accepting the fact that they were indeed , pretty , not typical pretty but there was something so sophisticated about them that is just made them even more graceful.

He couldn't actually put his finger on what made them different. It was just there and he felt it.

"Sooo. . . All of you live there or?"
He ask and his jaw tensed.
"Hope she doesn't get offended by that"

"Umm no . . .just the four of us. . . Rest of them are just friends. . ." Dipti , who was looking out of the window anxiously , turned to him , a little surprised.

She wasn't really expecting him to initiate a conversation.
Not after what Meera and Veda had told her.

Jin gave a tight smile and reverted his attention to the road.
"I uhh. . ." He wasnt really going to talk anymore but the question bugged him enough to make him speak up.
"Its just a silly question I m sorry , I'll talk later. . ." He said immediately , dismissing it with his hand.

"No-no . . . its Okay. . . . I mean its only reasonable you got questions coz we live in the same building and we are literally talking for the first time so . . . I can understand. . ." Dipti smiled politely.

Seokjin's lips also curved upwards. The way she talked , it somehow made him feel comfortable.
"Yes. . .about that. . .how long have you guys been here?? And it's really surprising that we never crossed paths?" He said , a little calmer this time.

" It hasn't been long . . .about 6 months. . . "

Namita's attention diverted without her knowing.
She leaned against the window for the chit chat going on between the other two was barely interesting.

She was thinking about the whole procedure they were going to act upon at the hospital.
Dipti stopped talking all of a sudden when she noticed Namita's face in the mirror of the car.

Later's eyes were wide as a saucers and she was facepalming.
She whipped her head towards her.
Seokjin too , stopped and looked at Dipti and then Namita, eyebrows writhed.

"Ahh its nothing. . .carry on you guys. . .ehehe " Namita awkwardly blurted out.
The younger girl was just reminded of all that went down between them at the apartment a few minutes ago.

She massaged her forehead because she felt like it would explode due to the cringe and not because of a headache.

Okay . . . .Why am I like this ? Urgghhh . . . He must've felt soooo weird . . . I literally yelled at him. . . .

Her nose scrunched and eyes were shut close in embarrassment.

But he was about to faint I guess. . .Okay maybe not about to faint . . . . he was just leaning onto the other guy , and I thought . . . . . urgh . . so embarrassing.

She tried to forget about it and took deep breaths.

"Relax girl. . . it's not like you're gonna see him everyday. . .and they'll probably forget about it . . . The amount of important shit which is happening . . ."