44. Playing

Namjoon was waiting in the hall when everyone slowly arrived. Needless to say, he was polite to everyone, wished & greeted them properly, even let Meera take a picture with him.

But he was waiting for his neighbor of course.

When she arrived, he nearly froze.

He couldn't tell what was it about her, maybe that she was the beauty with brains and the way she always carried herself or the fact that she was just the right amount of... sexy, something that a Teenage Namjoon would've died for. Jimin didn't miss this little 'checking out' by Namjoon. He smiled and looked around at Yoongi who also noticed the same and mirrored Jimin's expression.

Namita had had boyfriends in the past but this kind of attention from a guy likeTHE kim Namjoon was helping her a lot with self confidence.

"Hii" Namjoon said when everyone else had left.

"Heyy. . .we're going for fireworks, its'a tradition, , I'm waiting for Dipti di"

Liar, she wasn't. She had just stayed back to talk to him.

"You're coming right?" her eyes were expectant.

I'll literally cancel all my plans

"Yeah sure, I like all that, once in a while. ." He smiled, unable to think of something else to continue the conversation. 

The lift opened & Dipti walked out the next moment.

"Nami? Why are you here? didn't I say don't wait for me?" Dipti said and Namjoon was jumping on the inside.

"Dii really ? aate se hi YEHI bolna tha aapko ?? Maine literally usko jhooth bola k aapke liye ruki hoon" Nainita couldn't look at Joon after that.

Dipti controlled her laughter. "on sorry re, mujhe kya pata the, anyways let's go now, come on Namjoon"

"Yeah" Namjoon smiled & followed the girls up the stairs."

"You know Namita," Namjooon said when they reached the roof & Dipti went away to light some firecrackers.

I'm glad I'm not the only one embarrassing himself when the 2 of us meet" Namita facepalmed, it was embarrassing .

She laughed. "Well that's true" she picked up a fuljhadi and Namjoon followed her.

" By the way you look- "

"gorgeous?"

You heard it yesterday didn't you??" Namjoon scratched his forehead in embarrassment.

"I did... " Namita giggled.

"But I'm not taking it back, and I still stand by it" He said, calming down a bit.

"Well. . .I'm flattered." Namita decided against looking him straight in the eye and focused on the fuljhadi which was not ready to catch fire, unlike her cheeks.

Namjoon stood close to her. "Can I help you with that?" he asked, bending a bit to reach her ear. But mostly it was an excuse to be close.

Namita imagined how she'd describe this moment later as "insane".

XXX

No seriously,,, where are you?

Meera thought while Ruchi & Veda were busy talking to others. Jungkook was late but when he arrived her heartbeat picked pace. He met up & talked to Dipti first & then he started to light firecrackers with her & then Meera got kinda mad.

"Meera you coming right ?" Ruchi asked because the 4 had just planned to play cards at Jimin's "Yeah," she said yes because she needed to ignore Jungkook all of a sudden. "You didn't send a picture today?" she heard him as soon as she turned the other way.Meera ignored him and didn't look back

"Hey" Jungkook said, coming closer this time "ohh someone's moody today" He came too close, his chest touching her back. His lips were near her ear, chin touching her shoulders. She couldn't form a response because he put his hands on her waist. "Yeah?" he asked again, in a low pitch , moving his fingers up her body. She was embarrassed how her body reacted to him, tensing up when his tips dipped into the dimples on her back.

Maybe Jeon Jungkook had revenge on his mind. This whole thing was a lot. How could she ever tell him that everything about him was attractive to her & then him doing all that was only unleashing all those things she had kept buried deep. "Hey you two, we're leaving! Come on hurry up" He jumped when Ruchi approached. The two followed Taehyung, Veda, Jimin and Ruchi who were leaving to play cards at Jimin's.

To be continued....

Thank you for reading you guys! Please drop a vote and lots of comments 💝