He puts the bank on my side of the bed before folding his arms. "I inquired one of the saleswoman as to which of the games are the most prevalent and then I purchased them."

"Just like that?"

He nods. "Just like that."

"You are such a freak." I shake my head and hand out the needed cards. "How does a kid not play board games growing up?" Creed doesn't say anything and instead meticulously places all of his stuff in a line. After teaching him the basic gist of the game we get started. "Are you going to college?"

Creed watches as I place my car on the college route. "I never attended college."

"Seriously? What's up with the Professor speak then?" Creed just shrugs and places his car on the other route. As we get to playing the game I can't help but notice how literally he takes everything. He lands on a space saying he donated to a fundraiser he instantly denies ever doing so, and then he continues to question me about what the goal of the fundraiser is and demands to read their mission statement. There isn't any questioning that this man is insane.

"I'm getting married." I state reaching down and picking up a little pink figurine from the box. Faster than the speed of light Creed reaches over and rips the little woman right from my fingers.

"NO!"

"Hey what the fuck!"

"You can't get married." He states putting the plastic to the side of him for safe keeping. I sigh and reach for another figure but he takes the box quickly and tosses it across the room all of the pieces flying around with a clatter.

"Oh my god what is your problem? It's just a game!"

"It's not a game it's life!" He snaps. "This isn't realistic at all! Perhaps one doesn't want to get married? Huh? Why must it be a required step? Where is the practicality in this game? These good situations are entirely unlikely and the bad circumstances aren't covering a wider spectrum."

"What are you talking about?"

"This game is foolishly predictable when life is anything but. Where is the haphazard chaos? Where is the your-spouse-has-been-ferociously-murdered space? Where is the you-get-disgustingly-inebriated-still-stubbornly–choosing-to-drive-your–companions-home-but-instead-send-them-to-their-deaths space? How is this life when there is no living at all?"

I clutch at my head in frustration holding my breath before letting it out to look up at my captor. "How can you call that living?" Quickly I throw my hands out gesturing to the room around us. "How can you call this living? Do you even have a job? Are we just going to stay down here forever? I want to see the goddamn sun! We should be fucking grateful that there's not a you-just-got-kidnapped-by-a-crazy-fucking-psycho GAME OVER space or else this would be the saddest game of life ever!" A look of hurt crosses Creed's face but before anything more can be said his cell phone rings. I sigh as he gets up watching with agitation as he speaks into the speaker his face showing no expression now whatsoever.

Angrily I grab all the pieces as well as the board and stomp over to the door where the box lies on the floor. All of this because I was going to get married in a stupid game. Creed hangs up and saunters over to the closet snatching his leather jacket from a hanger and shrugging it on.

"I'm going out with Theo. Stay here and be good." He orders. I scoff.

"I'm not your dog."

Creed rolls his eyes as he steps over me opening the door which I take the chance to stand and bolt towards before he grabs me around the waist pressing me against the frame as he takes my jaw in his palm. "No you aren't, dogs are obedient." I narrow my eyes at him but say nothing in return. He sighs and closes his eyes before leaning over and kissing me gently on the cheek. I flush but avert my eyes as if that will make it unnoticeable. "I'm sorry, that was despicable. You're stunning, please go back inside I'll be back later." He grabs me by the waist and softly pushes me back into the room shutting the door behind him.