She placed her hand on top of mine " You don't remember? You had a panic attack in Tyron's car, you passed out a hit your head on the side of the door " she said softly. Huh?! A panic attack? What the hell could've happened to make me have a panic attack?

I placed my hand to my forehead as I took in everything Yandy said...a panic attack? I don't remember having a have a.....OH MY GOD, MY MOM!!

I felt my eyes widen " Yandy my mother! What happened to my mother?!! " I screamed out in concern. I remember Tyron driving me to her house and that's it!

Yandy sighed "  Don't worry Chas, your mom's okay....kinda. Tyron told me that the doctors said that she tried to overdose off of some kind of depression pills, I forgot the name of them. Anyway, they tried to revive her, and I heard that some asshole of a paramedic stuck his fingers down her throat to try and make her throw up the pills, while she was unconscious. She almost choked to death on her own vomit " Yandy said while shaking her head. What?!

I narrowed my eyes " He made her throw up while she was unconscious? " I asked angrily. What the hell? Everybody knows that when somebody overdose on something your not suppose to make them throw up, they can easily choke. They're unconscious. And anybody in the medical field should know that....no, actually anyone with common sense should know that.

Yandy rolled her eyes " I know, just as dumb as Michael Jackson's doctor was. You know, they should put all the dumb doctors on a island somewhere and just let them all eat each other " she scoffed. Ain't that the truth.

I shook my head and sighed " Yandy, I don't wanna hear anymore, I might end up crying. Just...just tell me where my mother is now. Is she safe? " I asked. I can't handle hearing all that stuff that went on with the paramedics trying to save her, I might just have a panic attack again.

" She's down the hall, they got her on a suicidal watch though so I don't know if we'll be able to see her " Yandy stated. Wait, what?

My eyes widened " Wait, she's here? In the same hospital as me? Take me to her! " I exclaimed as I pulled the covers from off of my body before jumping out the bed eagerly. I have to see her to make sure she's okay.

" Hold your damn horses woman! I'm walking for two people here " Yandy stated as she slowly began walking with me out the room.

Oh God, what do I say to my mother when I see her? Do I ask is she okay? Do I apologize? Do I beg for her forgiveness? Do I try to start a new relationship with her....no, I don't think I'll be that lucky. I don't know how the conversation with me and my mom will go, but I guess I'll just have to wait till I see her.

Yandy led me all the way down the hall to the other side of the hospital, and as she was about to lead me to a room I assume is my mother's, a male nurse stepped in front of us blocking our path. And he looked anything but friendly.

" Why are you two over here? This is a private residence, I'll have to ask you to leave " he said in a strict tone.

I frowned deeply at the nurse as had a strong urge to tell him all the things he could shove up his private residence, but decided against it. Having an attitude will get me nowhere right now.

I bit my lip nervously " Sir look, that's my mother in there okay. I know she's on a suicidal watch and all but I just want to speak to her, or even just glance at her to make sure she's okay. 5 minutes at least, please " I begged while boring my gaze into his eyes.

He stared at me for a moment, looking like he was having an internal debate with himself. And after what seemed like forever, his face finally softened.

He sighed " I suppose, but only because your her daughter " he stated. Yes!

I grinned " Thank you sir, so much " I said gratefully.