***

We all stood back admiring all of our hard work. I began to cry.

"This is beautiful..." I cried. We all group hugged. "Yeah we did a good job y'all.." Stephanie said.

"And we didn't even have to hire anybody!" Dave said and we cheered

Stephanie walked right into Jd's arms and yawned. He held her as she laid her head on his chest. "Baby I'm sleepy..." She said rubbing her eyes.

He looked down at her and scrunched his face up. "Sleepy? Babe you took 3 naps today! You been tired a lot lately..."

"Well I'm tired again! And I'm hungry too..." She frowned. She rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"Me too.. We been here all day and ain't ate shit." Dave fat ass said rubbing his stomach. "I'll get dinner started. Come on Steph." I said going out the door. She soon followed behind me.

We walked into the kitchen.

"Alright best friend. What you got a taste for?" She asked me excitedly. "Spaghetti!" I said.

She smiled. "Good. Because it look like that's all we can make. We need to go grocery shopping soon." We chuckled.

"I know I know..." I said as I pulled out the pot. I sat it on the stove and looked at the way her huge pink ring glistened against the light.

"When do you think you'll get the second one?" I asked her. She looked up at me. "What, my ring?"

I nodded my head. "Ummm, I don't know... Hopefully soon. I really do love him and I know it's going to take time." She said sighing.

I waved her off. "Girl knowing Jd ass, he'll pop in here right now with two rings asking you to marry him." We laughed.

"I'm so happy for you.. I've never seen you so happy.. I hope I can find that one day..." I said looking down.

"Ang stop itttt! You will..." She rubbed my belly. "You and Dave gonna get together.." She said smirking.

I sighed. "Stephanie, I have something I need to tell you..." She drew back at me.

"What girl?" She whispered. I hesitated before telling her. "Me and Dave kissed..." I whispered.

"YOU AND DAVE KIS-" I quickly covered her mouth. "STEPHANIE HUSH!" I whispered yelled. I slowly took my hand from her mouth.

"YOU AND DAVE KISSED? BITCH- BITCH WHEN?!" She bucked her eyes.

"AFTER THE GENDER REVEAL! I told him I was happy that he didn't leave me alone and he said he'd never leave me again and he kissed me! He was touching my ass and everything! But then I came to my senses and stopped him.." She hit my arm.

"GIRL WHAT- WHAT THE HELL YOU STOP HIM FOR? YO PREGNANT ASS COULD'VE BEEN GETTING YOUR BACK BLOWN OUT!" She stomped the ground.

"DID YOU FORGET? THAT MAN HAS A FIANCÉ!" She rolled her eyes.