KNOCK-

"It's about time Addison!" She practically yells and pulls me into her room, I literally knocked on the door once. Her room is the same layout as mine.

"Woah, ok, I'm here" I say a little taken aback.

"Did you pick a dress?" She asks. She's not even dressed yet.

"Yeah, this blue one, it looks nice" I say and show her it.

"Hmm, naa, it's not right" She says as she studies it.

"What? It's fine" I say. She even just told me to pick a dress and that I'd look good in any dress, now it's not the right one?

"No, it doesn't suit you, not for prom, I think I might have one you can wear" She says and pulls her into her room with her, she goes through her wardrobe. "We don't have time for this" I hear her say to herself. Well I do apologise for not picking a dress you like.

"Are we even the same size?" I ask.

"Yeah I think so, we look about the same" She says as she goes through her dresses, I have a quick peak at her wardrobe, there are quite a few dresses in there.

"How many dresses do you have?" I ask out of curiosity. I can be a curious person.

"Well, I have 8 here, but at home I have more" She says. "Ah-hah, this is the one!" She shrieks in excitement and jumps. She pulls out a long black dress and puts it in front of me.

"Ok" Is all I say.

"This is the one for you, and if it fits properly then it should be kinda tight fitting, but not uncomfortable" She tells me. I just stand there. "Well don't just stand there, go and put it on, I'll put mine on too and I've still gotta do our hair and make-up" She says as she gently shoves me into her bathroom. I take off my pyjamas and put the dress on, it doesn't feel too bad. I check myself in the mirror, it doesn't look bad.

"Ok, I'm ready when you are" I call out to her.

"I'm ready" She calls back a few seconds later. I open the door and hear a gasp from her.

"Perfect, you look perfect! That is guaranteed to get Mr Colt to look at you" She says. That's good- wait, what?

"Mr Colt?" I question.

"Well you don't call me cupid for no reason, if he doesn't look at you with a spark in his eyes tonight, then there is something wrong with him" She says.

"Cupid- Ali" I stutter. God she's making me nervous. "I appreciate your help and everything but can we stop with the Mr Colt thing, just for tonight at least?" I ask.

"Ok, fine" She says a little defeated. "I need to do your make-up, just mascara, what about lipstick?" She asks.

"Fine, but not too much of either" I say giving in a little.

"And your hair, just curly or curly and up?" She asks as she sits me down and grabs her make-up bag.

"Just curly, please" I request.

"Your wish is my command" She says as she finds her mascara.

"Am I expected to do your hair and make-up? Because I've never done anything other than mascara before" I question as she starts putting it on me

"No it's ok, I can do my own" She says as she concentrates. "You haven't worn mascara in forever" She realises.

"Yeah I know, turns out I've gone off it, I don't even remember the last time I wore it" I point out.

"Me neither to be honest" She says. Both eyes are then done.

"What colour lipstick do you have?" I ask a little unsure.