"If only he wasn't afraid to face me," I sighed, turning on the street Mason's house was.

"You're Bella Rodriguez, talk to the poor boy, he must feel guilty and that's why he won't face you," she stated, unbuckling.

"I don't know Jaz, he seemed really upset when he left."

"And that's why you two need to figure things out, you and him are best friends, don't let this ruin it," she added and hopped out the car.

As Jaz stated, Nessa was on his doorstep tapping her foot. She must really like him if she's been sitting out here for hours. Jasmine approached her and started conversation, but here I am sitting in my car staring at Mason's window. Should I pull a Grant move? Ugh what's there to lose?

Getting out my car, I went around the back and collected a few pebbles from the side of the house. My aim isn't spectacular, in fact, it's pretty awful, but all I need is to hit him window. C'mon Bella, you got this.

Tossing a pebble in my hand a few times, I closed one eye and threw it as hard as I can towards the glass that looked into his room. Unfortunately, instead of hitting the window it hit a few bricks below.

Repeating the same process, I threw it again and again and again. No luck. Once I threw all my pebbles at the side of the house, I finally gave up and began walking back to my car. Jaz and Nessa must've left in Nessa's car since they were no longer chatting on the doorstep.

"Giving up so soon?" Mason called from his window.

"You saw all my attempts?" I asked, turning around.

"Every.Single.One. Of. Them. And I was crying laughing on the floor every time I saw you getting prepared to throw another one.I mean, who blows on a rock before tossing it," he chuckled and shook his head.

"This girl," I twirled.

"Would you like to come in?" he asked.

"I don't know, it's pretty cozy out here," I shrugged, putting my hands behind my back.

"Suit yourself," he spoke and closed his window.

"Child," I mumbled and made my way to his front door.

Two can play this game.

Glancing over at the doorbell, I started laughing. He really is a moron isn't he. Repeatedly, I pressed the white button that made a loud, beeping noise that could be heard outside. I must've hit it over ten times until the front door swung open and a familiar face was revealed.

However, it wasn't Mason because Mason had shorter and lighter brown hair but this guy had longer hair and a slight stubble. This face wasn't as familiar as Mason's. Who is this?

"Um, my name is Bella" I introduced.

"How nice, now can I help you? I mean how may times do you have to ring a doorbell?" he asked, leaning against the doorway.

"I can ring it a lot more," I warned.

"And I can slam the door shut in your face," he smiled, obviously not amused.

"I see you met Chace," Mason laughed, walking down the stairs.

"Chase? You twin?"I gawked, looking at both of them.

"Oh god, is she gonna act like she's never seen twins before. Because if so, I'm out," Chace complained.

"Don't get your hopes so high," I muttered and barged past him.

"Sure, come in," Chace sarcastically stated.

"Plan to," I smiled, as I walked further into the house, but overheard Mason telling Chace to be nice.

"Does she usually walk right in to people's house?" Chace whispered.

"Do you usually talk that loud?" I smirked as I turned around, placing a hand on my hip.

"Chace, I can't sleep," a young girl stated, walking into the living room and rubbing her eyes.

"I wouldn't doubt that Abby. I wouldn't be able to sleep either if someone rung the doorbell as many times as this girl did," Chace explained, picking up, what looks to be, a four year old girl.

"Alright, alright Chace. We got it," Mason groaned, rolling his eyes back.

"Just stating facts lil bro," he smirked.

"We're the same age," he declared, rolling his eyes again.

"Tell that to the doctors who said I was the first to be born by eight seconds," Chace stated and disappeared with the little girl.

"Great first impression on part of your family," I laughed.

"Good thing my father's not here or you'd really get a lecture," Mason joked.

"Speaking of fathers," I began,

"Listen, I wouldn't have said anything if I had known," Mason interrupted.

"I know, and that's why I'm not mad," I rushed.

"You're not?" he surprisingly asked.

"No, I was more mad at the fact that we weren't talking than what you said at the party. You couldn't have known about Joe because we didn't talk before the get together. I didn't take it to heart, but let's start hanging out again. I miss my daily dose of smart alec," I joked.

"Chace? I can get him to come back here if you like," he explained, walking towards the hallway.

"I'm for sure good," I laughed.

"But no jokes, I agree, we should talk like we used to," Mason smiled.

"I'm so glad you guys are having a moment, but I need the girls help," Chace called sarcastically.

"The girl has a name you know," I called back.

"Great for her, now, like I said before, I need your help," Chace yelled from a different room.

"What," I stated, waking through the doorway in which his voice echoed in.

"Are you good with kids?" He asked.

"I mean-" I started.

"Fantastic. Put Abby to sleep," he interrupted and handed me a child.

Didn't realize I was a babysitter...