32

Your POV

It had been two days since my talk with Camila and I was in the studio with Lauren again.

Every time I come, Ty comes, and I was starting to notice how much they click more and more.

I hadn't asked Lauren about it, but I didn't have to. I knew what two people with chemistry looked like.

What really scared me though, was that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, and I knew exactly why.

I was falling for Camila.

I tried to push my feelings away and deny it for a while, but the more I did that the more they grew.

I wanted to have a talk with Lauren, but I was scared.

I was scared that Lauren didn't actually feel anything for Ty and she would be devastated about me having feelings for Camila.

I knew I had to talk to her, and I was planning on it as soon as possible.

"I think that's enough for tonight, Lauren," the producer said, making me realize it was almost midnight.

"What time do you think you could come in tomorrow?" Lauren asked Ty. "I have my verse written, and I want you to go over it before we start recording."

"I can come whenever, just text me," he told her, bringing her in for a hug that was anything but friendly.

His hands were way too low and the hug lasted way too long.

I tried to control myself, considering I literally had feelings for someone else, but Lauren and I were technically still in a relationship. He didn't have the right to touch her like that.

Luckily, they pulled away and she walked back to my side.

"When we get home can we cuddle and watch a movie?" She asked me, pulling me in for a hug. "I'm so tired."

I bit my lip nervously as I hugged her back. I wanted to talk to her when we got back, but I guess that could wait until tomorrow.

"Whatever you want," I told her, feeling her smile against my skin.

"Okay," she said, guiding me out to the car.

An hour later we were cuddled on the couch, halfway through the horror movie Lauren had chosen.

I personally, wasn't a fan of scary movies and had spent the entire time with my face stuffed in Lauren's neck.

I looked up and saw that Lauren was passed out.

I let out a sigh of relief, grabbing the remote quickly and changing the tv to Spongebob.

Lauren moved and I held my breath, hoping she wouldn't stir awake.

I was thankful whenever she just snuggled into my side and her breathing evened out again.

I looked down at her, wishing I could fall asleep as easily as her, but I knew I'd be up all night thinking about what we were going to talk about tomorrow.

*•*•*

Liked by camila_cabello, laurenjauregui, and 329,297 others

Your/Ig/Name: sexual thoughts ft. you

View all 7,297 Comments

laurenjauregui: shit. that's mine.
zendaya: i see you👀
andrearussett: fuck it up

~*~*~
Your/Ig/Name liked laurenjauregui's Comment