UPDATES AND NOTES

My next story, The Law of Attraction, is now live! Makes sure to give it a try and follow me for updates. Chapter one is pretty long, but it gets things moving.

I have also fully decided that I will be working on a sequel to LL&L in the background! I want to pump out a few chapters before I publish it, but be on the look out for that. It will revolve around the kids, but there will be plenty of the old gang involved.

***

The apple doesn't fall very fall from the tree for seventeen year old Jade Crane, who's mother and father were the subjects of a forbidden love affair back before Jade was ever born

The apple doesn't fall very fall from the tree for seventeen year old Jade Crane, who's mother and father were the subjects of a forbidden love affair back before Jade was ever born. Her mother's wild love for literature and older men has kept her from having a real boyfriend of her own. Plenty of guys have shown interest in Jade, but she's never returned the sentiment, always pining after something more.

One night when Jade discovers a poster for a poetry slam at a local juice bar changes everything. She meets Levi, a twenty two year old poet with big dreams and a questionable past. It's love at first sight for jade, but Levi knows he has to keep his distance.

Meanwhile, Jades twin brother Jameson is suffering from his own unrequited feelings at the hands of Ruby, Jades best friend and the daughter of their mothers childhood soul sister. Jameson and Ruby have known each other all of their lives, but friendship turned to love for Jameson. Now, Jameson has to watch the girl of his dreams ride around town with a man that's completely opposite of him. Caleb, Ruby's boyfriend, is angsty and broods twenty-four seven. He smokes cigarettes and plays in a band, but Jameson is a football player with every opportunity to sleep with any girl he desires. Unfortunately, the only girl he desires has her tongue in another mans mouth.

This is the sequel for my story 'Love Letters and Literature'. The book revolves around the lives of our favorite couples children, but there will be plenty of stuff about the old gang thrown in, including a visit from an old enemy, Michael Taylor.

***

 *A stand alone story*

Book #2 in the Forbidden Series

"He would never forgive me if he knew, Isabella." Williams voice is pained as he lingers just millimeters from my lips.

"I won't tell him. You don't have to either. Please, just one kiss." I beg him.

The torture on Williams face becomes unbearable as he attempts to tell me no once more.

"I'll burn in Hell for this." He groans between clenched teeth before slamming his desperate lips into mine.

Then we will burn together.

~*~*~

Isabella is shocked when she comes home from university to find that her father has taken on a new partner at his law firm. William Frederick Harris is the epitome of suave in his three piece suits and perfectly groomed hair. Much younger than most of the partners Isabella is used to, she finds herself helplessly attracted to this older man.

William spends sleepless nights at Bella's home preparing defense cases for clients, but one night when Bella's father isn't present changes everything.

Will William risk his prestigious job and friendship with Isabella's father over a woman who will be gone in a matter of months? Or will he manage to keep his urges to himself as a beautiful younger woman begs for his unholy attention.