*Bonus Chapter*

Isaac's POV:

"Are you sure you have everything?" I ask Fiona as she climbs into my car.

"Hmmm let's see. Portfolio, check. Phone, check. Tits, check. Yeah I'm ready freddy let's hit the road jack!" I can't help but laugh at Fiona.

She always makes me laugh.

"Maybe one of these days you'll actually call me by my name," I say with a snicker as I back out of my parking space.

"Probably not. I reserve god given names for the bedroom and job interviews." She replies in her sassy tone, but I just roll my eyes knowing damn well I'll never be in either of those situations with her.

"We don't have to go home, by the way. Clara is stuck at work, and I don't have any plans since I'm carless, let's get some chow."

"What did you have in mind?" I ask her, knowing damn well there's no way a woman knows what she wants to eat.

"I want tacos. How's that sound?"

No woman except this one it would seem.

"Tacos sound fantastic to me. Los Lunas good?" I ask as I flip on my turn signal to head in that direction.

"Los Lunas is perfect. I knew I liked having you around." Fiona winks at me and I feel my chest tighten. I at least wish she knew what she does to me so that she could dial it back a little.

I'm a good man. I'd never touch what isn't mine, so instead ill watch from afar like a love sick school boy.

We pull into the parking lot at the restaurant and while Fiona is touching up her lipstick I run and grab her car door for her. She looks up at me in genuine surprise.

"What?" I ask once she doesn't look away.

"Nothing, it's just that no one has opened a car door for me before," she admits and it causes my face to harden.

"Well then you haven't met many worth while men, have you?" I offer in response. Fiona steps out of my car and smiles.

"Why else do you think I'm with Clara?"

"Because you love her?" I say sarcastically back but Fiona just raises her eye brow. "Who said anything about love? Clara made her intentions perfectly clear the first night we met. She told me she didn't want anything serious. Didn't I tell you guys that? I could have sworn I did."

"I'm pretty sure both Sophia and I thought you were exclusive." I reply, my brain already in over drive as I realize what this means.

There still hope for me yet.

"I mean, we're basically together but there's no labels. It's better that way because no one gets hurt. I've learned that Clara has been hurt a lot before, and she told me she's still hung up on someone who doesn't love her back so." Fiona shrugs "what can ya do?"

My blood feels cold in my veins as we walk in and sit down at a booth.

Does Clara mean Sophia?

We order our food and then wreak havoc on the chips and salsa.

"So let's bond, curly. Tell me something new about you." I snort out a laugh as my chip breaks in the salsa. "Are we really about to do this?" I ask in mild disbelief.

"You bet your sweet ass we are. C'mon, spill!" Fiona orders so I just give in.

"Uhh, I have two brothers if that counts." I scramble for anything interesting about me.

Holy crap I'm boring.

"That's lame, what else do you got?" Fiona gives me a playful thumbs down so I search my brain for something Fiona would actually find interesting.