Unrequited Love and Car talks

I walk beside Isaac who keeps apologizing to me over and over again.

"It isn't your fault," I promise him again as we walk across campus. The air is finally getting a little warmer, and the grass is growing back in droves.

"It was still selfish of me to ditch three pretty girls in a bar for a one night stand, that was great by the way, thank you." I laugh with Isaac and pat his back.

"Just a one time thing? Why didn't you get her number?" I ask and Isaac shrugs.

"I didn't really want it. She wasn't really my type other than being hot."

"Fair enough."

From a distance I see Fiona start to jog towards us, her art portfolio swaying in the cool breeze like a wind sail and her huge boobs trying to hit her in the face.

I look over briefly at Isaac who has his eyes trained of Fiona with a look on his face that I Instantly recognize because it's how Thomas looks at me.

"Isaac do you.."

"What?" He asks, his head snapping to look at me.

"Nothing." I say, shaking my head as Fiona reaches us.

"Hey losers," She greets us with a playful grin. "You guys wanna come over tonight? I gotta sketch people so I figured I'd exploit my friends,"

"I'm in but I have to work at the library first. Is eight good?" I ask. "Works for me. Clara is coming too." Fiona looks at Isaac now.

"You comin?" She asks eagerly.

"Wouldn't miss it," he responds with a signature Isaac smile, but now I question if its genuine.

"Cool, See ya later bitches," Fiona says as she blows us a kiss and runs off to her next class.

"Man she'll give you whiplash won't she?" Isaac comments but his smile falls when he notices the way I'm watching him.

"What?" He asks, gnawing into his cheek.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I offer.

"Nope," he responds and shoves his hands in his pockets.

Isaac turns towards the parking lot since his classes are over for the day. "Bye!" I yell sarcastically at his back and he pulls a hand from his pocket to wave at me.

Sensitive subject I suppose.

***

My days at the library have been spent daydreaming now that I have something in my life to fantasize about.

I can't stop thinking about last Friday. After Thomas rendered me a sweaty mess on his bed I finally got to hear the words I had been dying to for so long.

"I love you." His voice was heavenly, and as I lay there basking in the residual sensations still ravaging my senses I felt like I could die happy right there.

We stayed in bed for so long after that, kissing each other and resting in aftermath of the most emotionally charged experience we've ever been apart of.

Eventually, Thomas went to draw us a bath where I spent as much time as I could until the water grew cold straddling him and talking to him about anything and everything I could think of.

And then we spent the rest of the night trying to see who could make the other orgasm more. Thomas won.

Nothing about the way we feel for each other should be forbidden. Loving someone this much isn't something you should ever have to hide but here we are, stealing kissing and dodging curious glances.