MCS 20

Chapter 20:

After Kian left I finally decided that I now have a phobia of sleeping cause of that nightmare.

-

Today I was going food shopping cause the kitchen was practically a ghost town with no food in the fridge or anywhere for that matter.

I was starving! I was craving ramen so I decided to go to a nearby restaurant to eat out.

I texted Naomi to too to ask if she wanted to come too.

Ella : Hey girl, I'm at Ramen! Wanna meet up there? x - Ells

Naomi: OMG Yasss! I haven't talked to you in forever ;3 see you there in 10 x

-

I was sitting down at a small booth inside the restaurant, waiting for Naomi.

A few minutes later a waitor came up to me.

" would you like to order m'am? " he said politely.

" umm.... No not just yet, I'm waiting for someone" I smile at him. He nods.

Just when he was leaving , someone came up behind me and cupped their hands over my eyes.

" Guess WHOOOHOOOO?? " a familiar voice says behind me, followed by that familiar giggle to escape out of her lips.

" I know it's you Naomi " I laughed as I took her hands off me.

"Aww " she sighed as she sat across from me giving me a small smile afterwards and quickly laughing.

" What?" I say confused.

" Oh nothing, So what's the story with Kian then?" She said excitedly.

" Great " I say, smiling at the thought of him.

We talked some more and ate ramen just enjoying each other's company and having a great time.

" wanna make a collab video?? " Naomi said as she got up off of the chair ready to leave.

" sure !" I said excitedly.

We got up and left the money on the bill. After we drove to Naomi's place to make a video.

" Hey guys! it's Naomi!! And today I'm doing the bestfriend tag with my bestfriend Ella!" She greeted the audience and motioned towards me beside her, sitting awkwardly beside her.

" That's me!" I say as I plastered a huge smile across my face.

" actually can you edit that out, I look demented" I say a little embarrassed. Naomi just laughed really hard.

I read out the questions.

" where did you met?"

" In HELL" I say " no just kidding we met in school "

"Same thing," Naomi mumbled under her breath.

-

When we came to the last question I was losing by 1.

I read out the last question " Crush?"

"Easy Ella; harry styles, DUH," Naomi laughs, throwing her hands up in the air for victory.

"Crush?" I ask again, thinking hard about what Naomi always says during our conversations together. Finally I got the answer and screamed as loudly as I could;

"Connor Franta!"

I could see Naomi blush, a Scarlett pink colour rise to her cheeks as she looks down at her feet in embarrassment that I mentioned it.

"Yeah," she says quietly, a small smile visible on her lips as she speaks.

She then closes off the video with her normal cheery self.

-

We ended up being drawed and gave each other a hug, after we finished editing and stuff , it was already 12pm. Wow time can really fly by.

I decided to go home because Kian should probably be home by now.

- gets home -

As I came inside the house, I saw a drunk Kian on the sofa surrounded by bottles and a girl in his arms.

My heart literally shattered. I wanted to slap him so bad. I thought the best thing was to just take a break for a while, this was a all too much, with a supposed baby coming and my boyfriend, drunk, and in the arms of another girl. I left a note beside his phone and took my suitcase with some of my clothes in it. I went back into the car and drove to the one person who I knew actually really cared about me right now.

My step-mum.

-

A/N

I decided to add a bit more people like Connor franta and O2L and practically some YouTubers in the story , I felt like this story needs more people.

These changes are as you all know ' FANFICTION' Meaning whatever celebrity, web-star or person do in these books are all fictional which means not real. Of you are still stuck, however, I advise searching it up or something on google and getting a better gist of what the meaning is.

Thanks for all the reads and votes. And again so sorry for lack of update.

Vote/comment/fan

Ily all <33

- Andrea x :)