MCS 10

So hey thx for commenting!

I'll try my best to make it better so I have to do...

1. Put more details into it

2.make the chapters longer

3. Don't skip ahead. Make it as long as possible.

Thank you for supporting this book so far! Ily x

~Andrea

-

Chapter 10:

"I don't know I've just seen it before..." I continued.

She just started at me as to say 'what do you mean?'

"Oh ok" she finally said.

"What's your name?" I asked her, shoving the earlier topic aside for now.

She smiled and answered me, "Naomi."

"Cool. Well hey Naomi! I'm Ella,Ella cinders! Nice to meet you!"I greeted her for real, holding out my hand for her to shake.

"Shut up you to at the back!" My history teacher snaps.

"Geez" I say under my breath.

The teacher gives me a glare and gets back to her lecture or lesson or something.

After history I hung out Naomi. I learnt a lot about her!

I'll give you 4 facts about her;

1. Her full name is Naomi Rosa Jacobs.

2. She's a vegetarian

3. She is a youtuber.

4. She has nearly 300,000 subscribers to her beauty guru channel on YouTube

---

I walked down the hallway with Naomi, we got to know each other and I actually found out that she used to know my mum! Her mum and my mum were best friends when they were in college she told me, that's probably why she knows me, I've seen the strange mark before on her mother when, my real mum ( not my step-mother ) was talking to her. Naomi was really nice so I invited her over to get a coffe in the same cafe place I go to for pancakes.

As we walked into the small cafe, I saw Kian there.

He recognised me and waved awkwardly. I smiled and walked over to the top of the counter to order, ignoring glares that were coming my way from customers who were already in front of the line.

"Hey!" He greeted me.

"Hey moron." I giggled.

He laughed and gave me a funny look, acting like an actual moron just to joke with me again.

"Thanks what a lovely compliment!" He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes, but then chuckled lightly.

-

I got me and Naomi a coffee each and quickly asked Kian to meet up agains sometime.

I walked out while drinking my coffe,trying to catch up with Naomi then she said excitedly:

"Who the hell was that boy talking to you back there Ella?" She smiled excitedly at me.

"Oh him? He's my moron. I-I mean he's nobody." I covered up, blushing Scarlett at me choice of words.

Naomi stared into my eyes like she was putting me into a trance or something, trying to figure out and comprehend what I had just said and try and crack me open or whatever.

"What are you doing?" I say awkwardly, nervously chuckling at her.

"Are you really telling the truth?" She asked me unsurely.

"Of course I am! I wouldn't lie to my new best friend!Underlining the 'best friend' bit " I said in a matter-of-factly tone.

She gave me a smile and carried on walking,me dragging behind.

After my day went by I went to the movies.

-

When I got home I was wrecked. I felt like I was after a huge party.

I went straight to sleep, when my beauty sleep was once again ruined by a certain some annoying bunch of people, that happen to be my sisters.

"I hate you!!!" Peyton shouted from the living room.

"I hate you more !" Tiffany shouted at Peyton is response.

"I'm telling on you!!!!" Peyton said angrily. I could hear her heels slamming off the floor as she stomped up the stairs to supposedly Dolly's room or something.

"Puh-leese I'm not scared of doll-" Tiffany said without finishing her sentence.

I went upstairs to Tiffany and Peyton, wondering what was going on between the two.

"What is wrong with you two drama queens this time?" I said angrily, completely and utterly unamused by them waking me up when I wanted my sleep most.

Both of them gave me glare and said

" Peyton is being a snitch she won't leave me alone. She keeps on saying there's something wrong with me. And that I have been acting different,when I'm NOT I'm perfectly fine!!" Tiffany shouts in frustration towards Tiffany.

"Tiffany did stuff." Chloe said unsurely.

That's when dolly came in at the exact wrong time.

"What?" She says "what stuff?" She asked, looking between Peyton and Tiffany.

"Ummm...Mum listen the past few nights I've been at this super cool nightclub with Jacob an-"

"Ah! I don't wanna hear it! All I know is that your not going to any nightclubs or party's anytime soon that's for sure!!!"

"Look mom I'm sorry!!" Says Tiffany, looking at Dolly with pleading eyes.

"For now on your curfew is 9 pm and you are forbidden to see Jacob!!" She tell Tiffany straight out, with a harsh tone evident in your voice.

Tiffany starts crying and pleading again, begging for forgiveness.

"Look Tiffany I'm sorry!!" Says Peyton nearly tearing up because she sort of caused this situation.

"I hate you so much." Tiffany scoffs in between her hysterical crying.

While this was happening I just watched awkwardly.

A/N:

I appreciate all the reads and votes!

Vote/comment and whatever you know what to do ;)

~Andrea