MCS14

Chapter 14:

So I have to try and make this work....

Phase 3?

New place.

I barely have enough money to buy a car yet.

How am I going to afford my own place?!? I don't want to live here with my possible child.

It will be get mentally abused by my stupid step-mother if I stay here and raise the baby here.

While I trying to figure this out , Kian kept on staring at me with his big green eyes in confusion.

He must think I'm still contagious....

"Hey Kian!" I say trying to signal him to talk to me.

"What's up?" He asked, taken back by the sudden noise breaking the awkward tension between us.

"Get out." I say blankly, getting straight to the point. I wanted to be alone and think a bit.

"Wait wha-"

" I said GET OUT!" I scream while pointing to the door. I didn't mean to come out as a stubborn immature teenager so I quickly tried to apologise.

As he walked to the door his usual bright cheery face has faded into a deep dark pout.

"I'm sorry, I just need some time right now to think," I called after him, before he could respond I closed the door after he was fully out now.

I kicked him out cause I needed for Elliot to come over and so we could talk this situation out.

I texted him:

Hey Elliot,

I need to talk to you now! Come to my house in 5.

-

Then I put down my phone and wait.

*5 minutes later *

"And?" He says trying to tell me to hurry up.

"I'm pregnant"

He immediately freezes and starts shouting at me angrily.

"How the hell did you do that?!" He screams angrily.

"I'm leaving Ella I can't handle a Baby?! I'm sorry we're breaking up!" He says.

Tears start flowing down my cheeks as he walks out the door and slams it behind him.

I couldn't believe he would abandon me like this.

I quickly receive a text from my phone.

-

Listen, Ella

Be with some one who cares about you!

I'll give you $10,000 for your own place or something to keep you going.

I'm not that selfish.

Goodbye. Elliot.

-

I put down the phone in shock.

He maybe a total jerk but he is generous somehow?

Then the doorbell rings, and I realise that it's Sunday! That means that Dolly is home.

This is the most dumbest thing I've gotten myself into. I'm probably not even pregnant.

I nervously walked down the hall slowly as I made my way to the door. I open it to be greeted by 3 faces that I really didn't want to see right now.

"Hey Ella!! Guess what?!? I'm pregnant!!!!!" Tiffany screams.

"Really?!? Cause I am t-" realising what I just said I backed away and changed the subject.

"I mean uh ..... Cool!" I say awkwardly trying to hide the fact that I was pregnant too.

"What did you just say?" Said dolly shocked at my words.

I shake my head and shrug my shoulders as if to signal to them "I don't know"

Dolly then knows I'm pregnant cause she knows what your thinking by the way you act around her.

"You are pregnant arnt you?!?!?!?" Screams Peyton behind Tiffnay while Dolly's jaw is dropped with amazement.

"Yes I am." I say nervously and unsurely of what I am saying to them.

"GREAT! Now I'll have two grand children!! Oh this is a dream come true!! " says Dolly as she jumps up and down in excitement. While me and the girls just stare.

She then gives me a hug and gives a smile to me like my real mom did to me.

"Thanks for understanding Dolly," I mumble.

"Please Ella, call me mom!" She smiles warmly at me.

The first ever genuine smile I have received from her.

-

A/N:

Disclaimer: the pregnancy test that Ella got in the chemist was a cheap and fake test.

Her vomiting and eating thing is just because Ella was actually very hungry and her mind was playing tricks on her because of the night before.

Elliot is not the father.

Her vomiting is just a plain flu and sickness.

I know it very confusing but please bare with me :(

-

thx for reading!!!

Vote/fan/comment/follow

~Andrea