MCS 13

Chapter 13:

Just to make sure I went to my nearby clinic to get a pregnancy test.

I took the first one I saw, not bothering to check the label, price or even brand.

*few minutes later*

When I got home I went straight to the bathroom and took out the pregnancy test.

I was panting up and down the hallways worrying what the result is gonna be on that test,

It said; positive

How am I gonna tell Elliot this?

Right at that wrong moment, the doorbell rang

*DING DONG*

I ran down the hall and answered the door. I tried to act cool and like nothing just happened,

"Hello." I say shakily as I start to open the door.

"Ellie?" A voice says behind the door.

I swung the door open to see who was behind the voice, I was surprised to see Kian standing there with two coffes in his hands.

"It's Ella actually." I say disappointedly.

*I would think he knew my name now. Don't you think?* I thought to myself

"Ella?! OHMYgod. I'm so sorry!!" He says interrupting my negative thoughts.

I laugh; "It's ok!" I say reassuringly.

He smiles apologetically and flicks his blonde hair out of his eyes. Other girls would swoon if they saw a perfect hair flip like that. But I wasn't one of those girls, and I was too worried to even think much about it.

"Would you like to come in??" I say awkwardly signalling Kian to come inside the door.

"Sure! Your mom won't mind,would she?? I brought some coffe." He smiles, motioning towards the coffee cups in the holder in his hands right now.

"She won't mind at all, she's always constantly annoying me to have some decent friends" I chuckled lightly.

Kian's POV:

Were now in the 'friends' zone.

Just great!

I tried to act all cool,you know? While being polite too.

I was such a complete loser forgetting her name! Ella. Ella. Ella. Gotta remember that!!

I always feel nervous around her. I don't want to get too attached to her, but yet I really want to get to know her more but anyways, she has a boyfriend.

But, I've noticed a worried look on her face ever since I walked in that door.

"Are you okay Ella?" I say worriedly while putting the coffes down on a nearby coffe table.

She ignores my question after I staring at her with a questioned face on me, awaiting an answer to come out of her.

Then she finally notices my stares.

"What? Oh god sorry Kian! Uh yah I'm perfectly fi-" she says shakily not finishing her words.

She then has a sick look in her face, she runs to the toilet. Me dragging behind to see if she was really OK? Clearly not in my case.

After about 6 minutes she came out.

-

Ella's POV:

I couldn't believe I just did that, with a new friend in my house. I was so pathetic sometimes.

I'm so embarrassed. He must've think I'm contagious are something cause he gave me strange looks.

When he asked if I was ok, I wasn't.

I was too busy thinking of how I'm gonna tell Dolly.

Phase 3 will have to happen sooner or later now.

A/N:

So hey guys!! I've been so busy reading many books on wattpad that I haven't really focused on my own works in a while. And I'm terribly sorry for that and to keep you waiting.

I hoped you guys liked MCS 13!

Thx for support!

~ Andrea.x