MCS 15

A/N:

Making this one super long!

Chapter 15:

"Wow Dolly! I-I mean mom?" I say shocked.

It's so weird calling the person I used to despise and I used to know for being so annoying and cruel 'MOM'.

Then Peyton cuts in, "MUM I'm Pregnant too!!"

"What?!?!?" We all say in sync, snapping our heads in Peyton's direction, with shocked and surprised faces visible on our faces as we wait for Peyton's explanation.

"No I m just kidding I just wanted some attention,you know?" She says shyly.

We all just rolled our eyes at her and Tiffnay walked away to call up some friends about the news.

-

After that I called Naomi to come over :

***** 40 minutes of talking later *****

"What?!? How in the world are you pregnant !?" She asked me.

"I don't know me an-"

"THE COFFE BOY?!? " she cut across me, her apace full of anger now.

"NO NAOMI!! SIT DOWN!!" I shout at her.

"It wasn't Kian it was Elliot and after he dumped me," I mumble the last part, not wanting to get into too much detail about the recent break-up.

"What? Oh my god! I'm so sorry Ella!" She says hugging me while trying to calm down.

"It's okay! It's not that bad!" I say nearly tearing up thinking about it.

She pulls me into a hug,my head digging into her chest as I sniffle tears away.

After she left I went to bed completely worn out by the recent happenings during today.

****next morning****

Again I woke up only with a smile on my face after I had my shower I felt like a new person.

Today I'm going apartment shopping with Kian. I gotta look responsible and mature for The woman who will be showing us around different places.

I had feelings for him back then even when I was dating Elliot. He's like. My bestfriend now and I was very content of our relationship right now, even though I didn't know Kian's thoughts about this I didn't want to ask him.

I just hope he'll feel the same way and support me

I put on my shoes and a red dress, the same one from my shopping trip with Naomi. I ate my Corn flakes in the kitchen after that, after I cleaned the dishes and mess up, and my way towards dolly, Peyton and Tiffany who were waiting in the living room for me.

Dolly and the girls wished me good luck and rang the school saying that I will be removed from my scholarship there and that they can give the new place to someone else.

I then hopped into Kians car and drove off down to the house selling retailers.

We got there on time for my meeting anyways which was great.

"Do you want me to come?" Asked Kian as I was about to open the car door.

"Sure. As long as you don't embarrass me Moron!" I teased him.

He smiled and got out of the car while holding my hand, surprised by his touch, my breath hitched and I found my heart beating rapidly and butterflies flutter inside my stomach, causing myself to smile warmly at him.

This was a dream come true.He was holding my hand. I smiled as we walked in through the entrance and checked in at the desk for our appointment/ meeting with this woman.

A girl greeted us at the door after a different woman told us to come here.

"Hello there! You must be Ella Cinders! Welcome to holly house sales retailers," she greeted us.

"Uh yah! I'm here with my friend today I am here to rent an apartment." I started, smiling politely at her.

"That is quite alrighty with me! Please take a seat!" She smiled again.

Then Kian picked up the seat and headed for the door:

"Thank you!" He laughed jokingly.

I tried to hold in my laugh while the women tried to hold in her fury.

"Your 'friend' should see our rules '!!" She said angrily, clenching and Un clenching her fists as she looks at Kian with pure hatred.

Kian immediately puts down the chair and sits down and listens contentedly.

She went on for at least an hour about telling us about deciding and renting the perfect house.

Then we settled on $500 a month and looked up a few places we decided on 3 ones we liked.

Kian liked this house that had 2 bedrooms plus furnishing.

I liked this simple apartment that had 1 bedroom and was furnished, it was small but it was my kind of living space.

We both liked this house with furnishing, and 3 bedrooms though.

We went to look at some of them and we decided on the 3rd one. I bought it and paid the first few months of rent to the woman.

"Lovely doing business with you Ella!" Said the women all smiley again.

I jumped up and down with happiness because I get 4 weeks to move out.

I would actually miss Dolly,Chloe and Tiffany.

-

A/N:

That's it!!

Made it longer this time!

Vote/fan/comment

~Andrea