My cinderella story

You may think this is some kind of happily ever after fairy tale dream,well you guessed wrong my friend cause I'm no princess and there is no such thing as a prince in my life....

Chapter 1:

It was 9 pm and my stupid stepsisters were moaning about what they're gonna wear tomorrow for school,like they always do every night.

Peyton and Tiffany were the most annoying and stuck-up girls you would ever come across. As for my step-mum shes not so bad unless you count super annoying,total drama queen and totally full of herself to be 'not so bad'

-

By the time my step-sisters stopped complaining it was 2 am I was so tired that I practilly died in my sleep. I have royal prep school tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to getting out of this bed anytime soon.

My step mum made me enroll;so did my so call dad, he left us and my mum died when i was born.

It was very sad and heartbreaking when it happened, and after my dad had to marry my step-mum to keep our family strong and happy. It didn't turn out well, and he ended up leaving my stepsisters, and my step-mother and I, by ourselves.

I haven't fully introduced myself yet, my name is is Ella Elizabeth Cinders and I am currently 18 years of age and I live in a so-called mansion full of shoes,clothes and animals. My step-mum is named Dolly (and no not the singer, my stepmother isn't that great )

My house is big like a real palace we have servants and maids and chefs. We have pools and big stairs. We have a green house full of beautiful flowers,plants and animals too. These riches are because of my family inheritance.

-

I practically live in my bedroom I spent all my pocket money saving up for wallpapers and supplies and stuff. My bedroom is in the basement...... It's not so bad. I get a bunk bed,work desk and my very own soda machine with a worn out comfy sofa and a small tv overhead of some dusty old shelves that have yet to be cleaned. it's a boys dream bedroom, some people would say?

-----

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!

Ily ty x

Update: EDITED