MCS 12

A/N:

MCS= My Cinderella Story

Hey what's up you guys?

Sorry I have not been updating! I feel so bad!

I've noticed all the read and votes and stuff! Thank you so much! •3•

So I've been working on a few more books! :) and I would love if you would take the time to check them out :) thank you x

Plz tell me if you have a problem with my book,I will get back to you soon and you will see the changes over the next future chapters! ;D

Vote/fan/comment

~

Andrea <3

Chapter 12:

"Bye!" I said to Naomi after she was walking away.

I wave after her with a big fat smile on my face.

It was the end of the day and we've done our shopping. I got a whole new wardrobe which was great.

That's phase 1 and 2 completed! What's next?

1. new clothes

2. A new best friend

4. my own place

5. live happily ever after with my true love.

Blah blah blah

So I guess it's not in order but it's coming together nicely and the way I wanted it to be.

I walked in to my house I was surprised I couldn't hear screaming from my bratty step-sisters or my step mother constantly annoying me all the time and being so harsh with words and actions.

I dropped all my heavy shopping bags on the floor as I made my way to the kitchen where I made a snack for myself, since most of people working in the kitchen have a day off.

I ate my snack and got a coke from the fridge. The coldness of the can made my hands freeze. I left It out of the fridge for 10 minutes until it will cool down a bit, since it was too cold for my liking.

-

When I finished drinking the rest of the can, I went to bed. No one was home. So I tried to make myself not fall asleep. At about 2 am I was about the drift off when I heard the door slam and foot steps in the house. I was so freaked out! I was just about to lose it when I heard the footsteps coming my way.

Some strange figure walked over to my bed and I threw a phone book at him.

"OH GOD !! " the strange figure screamed. While holding his nose in pain.

I noticed that voice from anywhere.

"Elliot?" I say half asleep trying to figure out what was going on.

"What the hell was that for?!?!?" He screamed still holding his forehead in pain, a slight purple mark evident on his face now.

I giggled as I helped him with his bruised forehead.

"You scared the hell outta me you know that?" I giggled again.

He smirked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How did you even get in here??" I asked him, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion as to why he was here so late.

"You told me you have a key under your mat." He says, stating the obvious.

I smile and give him a small kiss to soothe his pain,

"I'm glad you came BABE!" I say smiling and teasing at him.

-------

*next morning*

I woke up again until to find Elliot not beside me. He left a note on my counter that said:

Hey babe,

Parents called me late last night ,said I had to come home right away

Had fun last night!

Love you

- Elliot xxxx

I smiled as I put down the note back on my counter top. I got dressed in my clothes after that.

I put on my same boring outfit and made my way to to the front door, not bothering with breakfast at all.

Then I also got a text from Dolly saying:

Hello Ella,

Me and the girls are on a weekend trip with Tiffnay and her boyfriends family.

We'll just be gone for the weekend.

Stay at home and be safe.

- Doll x

-

I've got a lot of notes and texts today I say as I walk down the empty hallway to the bathroom.

I didn't feel the greatest after last night. When I made my way to the toilet I threw up into the bowl. Un aware of this happening I thought something really happened to me. I shrugged the situation off thinking I just have the flu or something.

After about 5 minutes of this I couldn't take it anymore I quickly swallowed down the rest which tasted disgusting. I wipe my face and wash my hands in the sink. I try and make myself nice and pretty in the mirror. After I did that I went upstairs to get some breakfast going, even though I I didn't seem hungry at all a few moments ago. I ate all of the cereals and drank about 2 litres of milk with about 4 pancakes. I wasn't this hungry since..forever.

Phase 1,2 are completed and maybe even phase 3, once I get to speak to Dolly about it.

I pushed the the thoughts out of my head and just focused on the operation cinderella.

But I ended thinking about the sudden nausea and hunger, but then it all added up.

What if I was really pregnant?

--------

Just so you know Ella is confused, she is not really pregnant, she is just caught up in the moment.

Elliot isn't the father either, no stuff went on during the last chapter.

~Andrea