MCS 9

Chapter 9:

Ella's POV;

After that I felt like dying.

I screamed into my pillow until it was wet and filled of frustration. (Gross I know)

I know this is a cinderella story and I'm suppose to be a princes in the end but I've already been to the ball ,torn my dress and I have a 'boyfriend' but I STILL have to clean and LOOK like cinderella. I groaned until my groaning made me fall asleep for some odd reason.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up again at a good morning text from Elliot. He's so sweet but right now I don't care about sweet I care about my happily ever after. That's why I'm gonna start something called......

OPERATION CINDERELLA!!!

With 5 easy steps:

1. New clothes

2.a new best friend

3. My own place

4. have a happily ever after with the one I love

I'm planning to do phase 1 sometime soon, probably starting sometime today.

So I went to school this morning and I saw Elliot by his locker this time I went over to him and decided to greet him a good morning, and not be text.

"Hi Elliot!" I smiled up at him happily.

"Hey babe." He grinned at term of word usage, 'babe' as he said.

"Oh so I'm babe now am I?" I chuckled lightly.

"I'm not a pig, Elliot," I scoffed jokingly.

"Haha! Ok babe!" He teased.

"Ok stop it that's enough," I giggled at him again.

We laughed and he pressed his nose against mine and leaned to quickly peck me on the lips, not giving me anytime to react to his new touch.

People started looking at us.

Word got round the entire school saying that we were a 'thing' now.

I heard people talking about me as I passed through the hallway on my way to history.

I walked into history searching for an empty seat I chose at the back corner next to this girl.

"Hello there!" She said with a smile.

"Uh hey?" I said, completely confused as to why this girl was talking to me. No one ever really talked to me.

"What's our teacher like?" She asked me in a much quieter tone.

"Ok I guess,she gives us only some homework to do." I shrugged off her question, not really seeing the point in answering it fully since she'll just have to find out herself.

"Cool" she smiled again.

"So do you wanna be best friends?" She asked out of the blue, completely shocking me.

"What the hell? I don't even know you?"

"Yes you do!" She nods, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Do I?" I said in frustration.

I examined her closely until I saw a strange birth mark on her hand.

"What's that?" I choked out.

" it's a birth mark I think" she answered, looking down at the strange mark.

"Wow!" I exclaimed surprised at the mysterious mark.

"What?" She asked.

--------

A/N:

Hey ya guys!

Thx so much for reading this far.

~Andrea